08-06-2019, 10:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody. I use a save resign for complete Detroi Become Human. But i suppose something went wrong. The trophy "i'll be back" (Connor died at every opportunity beforte reaching the end) pop up before the throphy "just a machine" (Hank killed Connor). The trophy order may be not correct but i'm not sure of this... in almost all forums and guides i read that the death of Connor by Hank is one of the 8 Connor's death necessary for the trophy i'll be back...
Someone can help me? Is ther someone that is an expert of this game?
I'm very upset about this because i don't use often save wizard... but this game is too long....
Please help me, thanks ;-)
08-06-2019, 12:03 PM #2
RPGAddict
Little One
nothing to do, u cant modify the list and thats a non legit order to unlock them. If it's ur first time dont worry too much nothing is gonna happen. U can get banned from leaderboards like psnprofiles or exoprofiles but nothing more. Also thats the wrong section to post that
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 08-06-2019 at 12:03 PM.
08-06-2019, 12:07 PM #3
Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post
nothing to do, u cant modify the list and thats a non legit order to unlock them. If it's ur first time dont worry too much nothing is gonna happen. U can get banned from leaderboards like psnprofiles or exoprofiles but nothing more. Also thats the wrong section to post that

ok thank you... sorry if this the wrong section....
08-06-2019, 12:09 PM #4
Doesn't Sony care about this?????
08-06-2019, 02:26 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by rickgamer79 View Post
Hi everybody. I use a save resign for complete Detroi Become Human. But i suppose something went wrong. The trophy "i'll be back" (Connor died at every opportunity beforte reaching the end) pop up before the throphy "just a machine" (Hank killed Connor). The trophy order may be not correct but i'm not sure of this... in almost all forums and guides i read that the death of Connor by Hank is one of the 8 Connor's death necessary for the trophy i'll be back...
Someone can help me? Is ther someone that is an expert of this game?
I'm very upset about this because i don't use often save wizard... but this game is too long....
Please help me, thanks ;-)

Doesn't Sony care about this?????

Moved to the correct section. To address the issue...

I can't recall for sure whether that's right about trophy order. It SOUNDS right, that "Just a Machine" needs to pop before "I'll Be Back" for your trophy list to appear legitimate. I just can't recall for sure.

Assuming, though, that it's correct and your trophies now look like you've popped them out of order, to reassure you, Sony has so far shown absolutely no interest in trophy orders. You should be absolutely fine.

The people who DO care are private websites that track rankings, leaderboards, etc. for trophy hunters. If your trophies are set to public, then they track how fast you popped your trophies, in what order, etc., so that they can keep track of the world ranking particularly for the upper echelon of trophy hunters. If you at all care about your own position on the leaderboards, then you don't want to sync trophies that are out of order.

So if you care, AND if your trophies are not synced yet, initialize your PS4. That will delete your profile and all associated information - including trophy data - from your PS4. When it's done it will act like you just bought it. You'll have to put your account back on it again, re-download and re-install your games, etc. It's a drastic step so I'd only do it if you care. And again, if you've synced your trophies this won't work.

Your trophies usually sync automatically if you pop them while your PS4 is connected to the network. You can check online if this one has synced yet.

If you want to avoid this in the future, an easy way is to test all saves on a secondary account first. You can set one up for free on your PS4. If anything unexpected pops, it won't be on your own account. Or you can keep your PS4 offline, and if anything unexpected pops up, initialize your PS4 to erase the data, as above.

But again, Sony does not care. Only private websites kept for the purpose of tracking leaderboards.
08-07-2019, 06:52 AM #6
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Thank you very much. Now it's clear. As you said, the question is if my list is now out of order or not. It's not clear at all if the trophy "I'll Be Back" must pop up after "Just a Machine"... I'm thinking of doing a test on another account.... I rarely use cheats or save resign and i regret having a trophy list out of order.... But I don't want restart again with a new account (my proud is to have FIFA 18 platinum ;-) and for me it would be impossibile regain it ;-))
08-07-2019, 01:52 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Well if you haven't synced your trophies yet, and you initialized your PS4, the only trophies you would lose would be the trophies you have NOT synced. You can go to different websites, including one run by Sony, to check your profile and see which trophies you have synced or not. My guess is that you already synced FIFA 18 unless you rarely sync trophies, just got the platinum, and always play offline.

To give you a better idea of how it works, I play offline for the most part because I'm not a fan of constant patches that introduce new bugs. I tend to go online sync every 5 or 10 trophies or so. If I were to initialize my PS4, I would lose, at most, 10 trophies, however many I had earned from the last time I had connected my PS4 to the network and then synced.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

rickgamer79
08-12-2019, 06:51 PM #8
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Thank you very much. Now it's clear. As you said, the question is if my list is now out of order or not. It's not clear at all if the trophy "I'll Be Back" must pop up after "Just a Machine"... I'm thinking of doing a test on another account.... I rarely use cheats or save resign and i regret having a trophy list out of order.... But I don't want restart again with a new account (my proud is to have FIFA 18 platinum ;-) and for me it would be impossibile regain it ;-))

You can hide the game's trophy list so its not public then you wont be flagged on site leaderboards....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo