08-22-2019, 02:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody!
I was googling some sort of alternative to save wizard and I found this on the net.is this a valid option to to SW or just a useless waste of time?thanks in advance to whoever can help
08-22-2019, 04:16 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by xManu Fe View Post
Hello everybody!
I was googling some sort of alternative to save wizard and I found this on the net.is this a valid option to to SW or just a useless waste of time?thanks in advance to whoever can help

The videos about it are years old never heard anybody talking about it so i doubt it even works
08-22-2019, 04:36 AM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hello everybody!

The videos about it are years old never heard anybody talking about it so i doubt it even works

so save wizard is the one and only? T-T
08-23-2019, 04:44 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hello everybody!

so save wizard is the one and only? T-T

Yes.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

xManu Fe

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo