Post: Borderlands 3 Save Wizard Update (Mods - Everybody needs to upload!!)
09-14-2019, 04:00 AM #1
LukeOverHere
Next Gen Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hey All,

I'm sure everybody is enjoying Borderlands 3 as much as i am, but i thought i would make a quick post to remind people of the process for getting Borderlands 3 Mods with Save Wizard, remember one critical fact: These guys will not add the game if they don't have enough saves and information to work with, lets try and make there life a bit easier and give them what they need. If you simply send in a save, this does not help them, what you need to do is the following:

1. If you already own Borderlands 3, and have been playing it, please make TWO incremental saves, and save them in zip files on your PC, along with a few PHOTOS that show your currency/specs (cash, eridium, total skills, pending skill points to use, Your level)

2. Once you have at least TWO save files that are different from each other (E.g. different level, different amounts of money etc.) head to save wizard along with all of the information (Tell them what is different between both saves) and upload you file here: https://www.savewizard.net/support/contact-us-game-request/

Not only does this make the chance of the game being added MUCH MUCH quicker, it also saves them a headache of trying to work out what is different on each save file.

Thank you for anybody who contributes to the above, I'm sure support will be added for this game in no time, if they get what they need !!
Last edited by LukeOverHere ; 09-14-2019 at 04:01 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to LukeOverHere for this useful post:

2minican, Cyflect, dariusmayaon, DARKFAHAD, Evilnessmod, mano154, robertjogden22, Wosley

The following user groaned LukeOverHere for this awful post:

razobrazo
09-16-2019, 03:38 AM #2
Oh boy, I am very keen for this to be added.
09-16-2019, 09:46 AM #3
Have Golden Keys, Eridium, Guardian Ranks and points screenshotted before sending in BOTH saves else its useless and a waste of time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo