04-25-2020, 05:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got save wizard and I've watched tons of videos on how to use it and I still can't get the mods in game. I copy the game save onto my usb and plug it into my pc and go through quick mode and choose the cheats that I want then press apply and it does what it's supposed to and says the cheats have successfully been applied so I plug the usb back into the playstation and copy from usb to system storage and load up the game and there's nothing.. what am I doing wrong??
04-25-2020, 02:29 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by LethalKP View Post
I just got save wizard and I've watched tons of videos on how to use it and I still can't get the mods in game. I copy the game save onto my usb and plug it into my pc and go through quick mode and choose the cheats that I want then press apply and it does what it's supposed to and says the cheats have successfully been applied so I plug the usb back into the playstation and copy from usb to system storage and load up the game and there's nothing.. what am I doing wrong??

What game are you trying to apply cheats to? Also make sure you are using the right game save slot
04-25-2020, 06:23 PM #3
I tried multiple games, dead island definitive edition, resident evil 2, gta 5, and fallout shelter just for the simple fact that there was only one save for that game so I didn't think I'd be able to mess it up but it still didn't work.
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I just got save wizard and I've watched tons of videos on how to use it and I still can't get the mods in game. I copy the game save onto my usb and plug it into my pc and go through quick mode and choose the cheats that I want then press apply and it does what it's supposed to and says the cheats have successfully been applied so I plug the usb back into the playstation and copy from usb to system storage and load up the game and there's nothing.. what am I doing wrong??

What game are you trying to apply cheats to? Also make sure you are using the right game save slot
04-26-2020, 10:08 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
I tried multiple games, dead island definitive edition, resident evil 2, gta 5, and fallout shelter just for the simple fact that there was only one save for that game so I didn't think I'd be able to mess it up but it still didn't work.
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Can you make a screenshot of your saves?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo