Post: Resigning western saves to japanese ones with save wizard
06-07-2020, 03:46 PM #1
Seeebi
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone,

I wasn't able to find any good information about this. So I am mainly playing Japanese PS4-Versions. Retail, as well as digital. I know that because of legal resons, Save Wizard doesn't support modding japanese game files but is it still possible to resign savegames to japanese versions? I don't care about applying any cheats, it is just about resigning US- or EU-version's savegames to Japanese ones. Hope someone can help me out Winky Winky
06-07-2020, 03:52 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Seeebi View Post
Hey everyone,

I wasn't able to find any good information about this. So I am mainly playing Japanese PS4-Versions. Retail, as well as digital. I know that because of legal resons, Save Wizard doesn't support modding japanese game files but is it still possible to resign savegames to japanese versions? I don't care about applying any cheats, it is just about resigning US- or EU-version's savegames to Japanese ones. Hope someone can help me out Winky Winky

You need advanced mode to re region saves to another region and there won't be any advanced mode without cheats so basically you won't be able to re region any save from japanese to something else or something else to japanese
06-07-2020, 04:09 PM #3
Seeebi
Rookie
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hey everyone,

You need advanced mode to re region saves to another region and there won't be any advanced mode without cheats so basically you won't be able to re region any save from japanese to something else or something else to japanese

Ok, so save wizard supports cheats on western versions but not on japanese, right? So is it possible to resign the western saves in advanced/ cheats mode and resign them to a japanese region version?
06-07-2020, 04:12 PM #4
Wosley
Hey everyone,

Ok, so save wizard supports cheats on western versions but not on japanese, right? So is it possible to resign the western saves in advanced/ cheats mode and resign them to a japanese region version?

Won't be possible since you would need advanced mode for both regions the region you have and the region you wanna re region it too since you first open advanced mode on your region to get the file you need and extract it and then you would need to import it in advanced mode on the japanese one but since the lack of the advanced mode there it won't be possible.
06-07-2020, 04:21 PM #5
Seeebi
Rookie
Hey everyone,

Won't be possible since you would need advanced mode for both regions the region you have and the region you wanna re region it too since you first open advanced mode on your region to get the file you need and extract it and then you would need to import it in advanced mode on the japanese one but since the lack of the advanced mode there it won't be possible.

Ah ok, I see. Do you know of any other way to make use of western saves on japanese game versions? Hi
06-10-2020, 04:40 PM #6
Wosley
Hey everyone,

Ah ok, I see. Do you know of any other way to make use of western saves on japanese game versions? Hi

There is no way to do that sorry :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo