Post: Save Wizard Error 10032 stops at uploading save file.
07-03-2020, 01:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello maybe i'm not the only one that have this problem but strangely enough I can't mod my saves or saves from someone else or use advanced at the point that it wants to upload the save file it skips the part with waiting for server and gives a error code: An unknown error has occurred. 10032:c0d0-18106575

I've also send Save Wizard support a message I have been using it for two months now and always worked perfectly.

(if i am at the wrong forum excuse me i'm new here)

Greetings John.
Last edited by ElleJohn ; 07-03-2020 at 01:11 PM.
07-04-2020, 03:54 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ElleJohn View Post
Hello maybe i'm not the only one that have this problem but strangely enough I can't mod my saves or saves from someone else or use advanced at the point that it wants to upload the save file it skips the part with waiting for server and gives a error code: An unknown error has occurred. 10032:c0d0-18106575

I've also send Save Wizard support a message I have been using it for two months now and always worked perfectly.

(if i am at the wrong forum excuse me i'm new here)

Greetings John.

Moved you to the PS4 Game Saves section. At first glance, I'm going to guess either it's a filepath issue, or it's a temporary server issue.

Checking their status on their You must login or register to view this content.... Not seeing anything relevant re: temporary server issues at the moment. Might still be that; it happens from time to time.

But on to it being a filepath issue, just in case: Which method of resigning are you using? Is it a ZIP file, or are you using a dummy account? It might be worth taking a close look at the FAQ & Troubleshooting Thread, hyperlinked You must login or register to view this content.. Specifically, there is a Save Wizard text resigning tutorial, and section either just above or below it which also addresses filepath in some detail. That error and others sometime result if you're trying to resign something which isn't meant to be resigned, usually because something still needs to be extracted, or a directory renamed, or maybe your version of WinRAR is out of date (or you're not using WinRAR -- a different program might work fine with 9 out of 10 saves, but which might explain why it's worked fine for 2 months but now isn't). Lots of possibilities to look at.

I'd be happy to help if you can't get it from that FAQ. If you reply in the thread, please use the "quote" function. I might miss it otherwise. PM also works.
07-06-2020, 06:29 AM #3
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Hello aeneax, thank you for responding i've tested many other games and I can tell that the problem is with two games.

Two Point Hospital - as of yet I couldn't find any other save so i've tried to zip my own file to resign to see if that fixes it but it doesn't with this game its all my own file I even deleted the game used the 1.0 version new save, it uploads the whole 201mb file but afterwards it gives the 10032 error afterwards sending the save file again will skip the uploading and gives that error directly.

I have used different laptops and even different netwerk (used at my friend) but still same problem the weirdest thing is that the first time I used cheats in this game it worked! But now it doesn't not even with new saves really weird.

As for now i'll read the FAQ, everything is on my own real account, I'm focusing on one game at a time.

Thank you for your time,

Greets John
07-06-2020, 03:04 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Hello aeneax, thank you for responding i've tested many other games and I can tell that the problem is with two games.

Two Point Hospital - as of yet I couldn't find any other save so i've tried to zip my own file to resign to see if that fixes it but it doesn't with this game its all my own file I even deleted the game used the 1.0 version new save, it uploads the whole 201mb file but afterwards it gives the 10032 error afterwards sending the save file again will skip the uploading and gives that error directly.

I have used different laptops and even different netwerk (used at my friend) but still same problem the weirdest thing is that the first time I used cheats in this game it worked! But now it doesn't not even with new saves really weird.

As for now i'll read the FAQ, everything is on my own real account, I'm focusing on one game at a time.

Thank you for your time,

Greets John

If you link the thread I can take a look at the save. Or better yet, if you let me know the file path you are trying to ZIP, and/or the file path after you are done zipping, then I can try to see if it's correct.

What you want to ZIP would be a CUSA folder with PS4 files directly inside. So if it were CUSA0001 for your region, then you would find a folder that was named CUSA0001. Not "CUSA0001 - platinum trophy", becuase Save Wizard will not read that as a valid CUSA folder, since your PS4 wouldn't see that as a CUSA folder either. It has to look exactly like it would on your PS4, and your PS4 isn't going to include any text.

But make sure the folder is the final folder. Meaning, if you look inside CUSA0001 (or whatever it is) and inside of there you see another folder, then that, too, would give Save Wizard some hiccups. You want a folder that has only files inside of it, not folders.

So go to the final folder, and if it's not named correctly, rename it. Directly inside of there you should see an even number of files. Think of them as sets, because it takes two PC files to make a PS4 save file. The name will vary, but the extensions will always be either no extension at all, or a .bin extension. So if it's named, without quotes, "autosave", then you'll see "autosave" and "autosave.bin". And maybe "manualsave1" and "manualsave1.bin". But those are really simplistic examples. Either way, you should see an even number of files in sets like that. If it doesn't look roughly like that, then you are not looking at the save files, so look elsewhere.

Once you know you are looking at a folder -- maybe you had to name it yourself, maybe you had to make it yourself -- and directly inside of that folder are the PS4 save files (you can't make those yourself), then the part that you ZIP is the CUSA folder. So ZIP >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files.

Or if you're doing it directly from USB, with a fake account folder, you use the CUSA folder, PS4 save files inside of it, and no ZIP at all. This method is detailed in that FAQ, along with all of the above.
07-06-2020, 06:26 PM #5

As you can saw it should be correct.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-07-2020 at 03:05 PM.
07-07-2020, 03:17 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

As you can saw it should be correct.

As I mentioned over PM, I took a look at the pictures you sent. It's only just now dawning on me that these are your files. Not sure how I missed that before, but I'm sorry. Almost all trouble around here is with resigning, your first post mentioned trying to resign it (in an attempt to fix it, I just missed that part), and I guess my head's been a bit muddy. I apologize.

I would not ZIP and resign your own saves. You don't want to introduce any unnecessary complications.

Start with a fresh save from your PS4, and copy it to your USB stick (clear off the other TPH saves first). There is a *small* chance that there were some temporary server issues, which can be more drawn out for some saves than others simply because of the save structure. You might have inadvertently prolonged the matter by zipping and resigning your own save. But again, I think this is less likely than not.

If you still can't get it to work with a fresh save from your PS4, then it could be that the patch you are on has changed things from whatever patch the SW cheats were made for, and so the SW cheats just need to be updated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo