09-16-2014, 06:15 AM #1
bmob10189
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a thread for cross platform saves? If there is & I get answer could this b closed. I only kno of 1 games so far that are cross platform saves n that's Fez. Havnt really done much with my ps4 yet as I'm still having fun with my ps3 games n lack of ps4 games available. If there is no thread on this topic maybe we could start it here so others can try to implement their modded saves over to the ps4. If you have any other games you kno of that are cross saves let us kno.
02-23-2016, 11:27 PM #11
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
No. All the area trophies will pop, I believe that's the only ones to pop instantly, others have to b achieved again

Still interested in making a cross-save thread? Would bring a little activity into this section, y'know?
02-24-2016, 08:45 AM #12
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Still interested in making a cross-save thread? Would bring a little activity into this section, y'know?

I am, just havnt gotten around compiling a list of games that are compatible for cross save, I'll try n find a list or compile one myself
02-24-2016, 01:42 PM #13
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
I am, just havnt gotten around compiling a list of games that are compatible for cross save, I'll try n find a list or compile one myself

Well if you go on PSNTL, I believe that the games that have more than one system by their logo are cross-platform. But, of course, it's not always true, like in Hohokum's case, where only one of the 4 versions is playable on PS3.
03-30-2016, 05:27 PM #14
Hi

If someone know plz

Borderlands 2 (PS3) and Borderland The Handsome Collection (PS4) save transfer PS3==> PS4 Work ?
Same For The Pre-Sequel ?

Edit : You must login or register to view this content.
Can confrm plz Smile
Last edited by vincentz36400 ; 03-30-2016 at 05:32 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo