02-10-2016, 03:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi All,

First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask/talk about this but who is working on a Bruteforce Save Data for Ps4, as I am in desperate need to resign a save if there is no word on this could someone tell me who is working on this or has made strides with this.

If there is anyone working on it I would like to render assistance as I can supply any amount of different save games from different users.

But first I have an inexperienced question, would opening the save game in HxD and copy and pasting the first few blocks into my native user save work?

Thanks all Smile
02-10-2016, 11:33 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ILOVEFOOTBALL95 View Post
Hi All,

First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask/talk about this but who is working on a Bruteforce Save Data for Ps4, as I am in desperate need to resign a save if there is no word on this could someone tell me who is working on this or has made strides with this.

If there is anyone working on it I would like to render assistance as I can supply any amount of different save games from different users.

But first I have an inexperienced question, would opening the save game in HxD and copy and pasting the first few blocks into my native user save work?

Thanks all Smile

The games must first be decrypted in order to resign. Opening a save in hex editor would work as it's encrypted and all the letter will show funky writing
02-12-2016, 01:00 AM #3
Ah right, I see, So not even copy and pasting the first few hex blocks would work, is there anyone working on a Bruteforce for ps4 tho, if so who? Smile

And thanks for the reply. Smile))
02-12-2016, 11:03 PM #4
Btw for extra incentive to get a ps4 save resigner out, I will be uploading every single squad/roster update from fifa 16 for ps4 as I love collecting them and would love to share them. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo