06-19-2016, 10:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a jailbreak ps3 with final fantasy x hd installed region free, when I transferred it to the cloud via final fantasy it uploaded but the ps4 says its in a different region cant play it. I changed regions to blus31211 then the ps3 doesn't find it and cant upload it. I tried changing the region of the game then creating a new save but it still comes up as bles01883 something like that. So can I transfer my ps3 save to ps4 or not possible?
06-27-2016, 12:26 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by b00tlegsamuraiz View Post
I have a jailbreak ps3 with final fantasy x hd installed region free, when I transferred it to the cloud via final fantasy it uploaded but the ps4 says its in a different region cant play it. I changed regions to blus31211 then the ps3 doesn't find it and cant upload it. I tried changing the region of the game then creating a new save but it still comes up as bles01883 something like that. So can I transfer my ps3 save to ps4 or not possible?

No, you need to use the same region of games..you easily find eu and us version of game for PS3..you can always resign saves so keep those
07-25-2016, 09:12 PM #3
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
No, you need to use the same region of games..you easily find eu and us version of game for PS3..you can always resign saves so keep those

would you be able to point me in the general direction? TPB on has the region free ffx.
So basically in a nut shell I take my region free save convert to US save get the us version of game then cloud transfer?
07-25-2016, 09:28 PM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by b00tlegsamuraiz View Post
would you be able to point me in the general direction? TPB on has the region free ffx.
So basically in a nut shell I take my region free save convert to US save get the us version of game then cloud transfer?

Well you look at the saves..that tells you what region they are. Say your PS3 save says its Bles, then that's EU, Blus is US, Blas is Asia, Bljs is JP....same with downloads, Npub is US, NPEB is EU, Nphb is Asia and Npjb is JP.....cloud based games only read same region games...the game case may say region free or all region but that's just disc code not the programming side. If that makes sense.
09-17-2016, 01:09 AM #5
That's cool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo