07-04-2017, 09:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I've been busy with life for a few months, so I'm not too caught up on PS4 Saves. So, I've some questions if anybody can answer them:

1. Can saves be region switched?
2. Can saves be resigned?
3. What are the key differences between Xploder and Save Wizard?
4. Has anyone modded Black Ops 3 save, or have a save set for veteran no-death, realistic, and/or personal decorator?
07-04-2017, 11:51 PM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
So, I've been busy with life for a few months, so I'm not too caught up on PS4 Saves. So, I've some questions if anybody can answer them:

1. Can saves be region switched?
2. Can saves be resigned?
3. What are the key differences between Xploder and Save Wizard?
4. Has anyone modded Black Ops 3 save, or have a save set for veteran no-death, realistic, and/or personal decorator?

1. Technically yes, but only with Xploder. It's very buggy, only works with certain saves, and just doesn't work well all together. Save Wizard stated they are working on it and will probably have it in the future.
2. Yes, Save Wizard has made it so ANY save can be resigned. It doesn't matter on the save version or the game itself, it can all be resigned.
3. Save Wizard works, Xploder doesn't. :P In all honestly though, Xploder has been lacking and gives nothing but errors when used. It only supports specific games and versions but even then, it's very buggy. Save Wizard works all around and I've never had a problem with it.
Save Wizard can apply cheats to certain games and can advance edit the games as well (List on their website). It can also resign any save. Xploder Can resign and re-region saves, but at the current standpoint, it only supports a very small list and is very buggy.
4. I wish Sal
Last edited by Dynamite ; 07-04-2017 at 11:59 PM.
07-05-2017, 12:06 AM #3
Originally posted by dynamite298 View Post
1. Technically yes, but only with Xploder. It's very buggy, only works with certain saves, and just doesn't work well all together. Save Wizard stated they are working on it and will probably have it in the future.
2. Yes, Save Wizard has made it so ANY save can be resigned. It doesn't matter on the save version or the game itself, it can all be resigned.
3. Save Wizard works, Xploder doesn't. :P In all honestly though, Xploder has been lacking and gives nothing but errors when used. It only supports specific games and versions but even then, it's very buggy. Save Wizard works all around and I've never had a problem with it.
Save Wizard can apply cheats to certain games and can advance edit the games as well (List on their website). It can also resign any save. Xploder Can resign and re-region saves, but at the current standpoint, it only supports a very small list and is very buggy.
4. I wish Sal

Thanks for the info, so about resigning...what if a person wants to use a save that's on a game update lower or higher than the one the person's playing, like Uncharted for example. A save is from 1.03 update, but the player is on 1.05 or 1.00, would the save still work. Wish Save Wizard would lower their price, but will definitely be looking into them for Knack. Hoping someone makes a save set for Return to Arkham, mainly for completing the game on hard (the Joker boss fight was difficult on PS3, don't want to do it again on PS4) or just to get the combat medals out of the way. I can do predator ezpz, but I suck at combat.
07-05-2017, 12:16 AM #4
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Thanks for the info, so about resigning...what if a person wants to use a save that's on a game update lower or higher than the one the person's playing, like Uncharted for example. A save is from 1.03 update, but the player is on 1.05 or 1.00, would the save still work.

I guess it would mainly depend on the game. If you use an older save version on a newer game version, it probably won't affect anything. But it'll most likely mess up if you use a newer save on a older version of the game.

The following user thanked Dynamite for this useful post:

Frosty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo