Post: Save Wizard - How to RESIGN PS4 saves from start to finish (noob guide)?
07-12-2017, 01:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm Colton. So, if you didn't notice there has been talk of Xploder for PS4 and Save Wizard for PS4, well in this case I'm referring to Save Wizard.
My problem is you only see tutorials that says simple instructions of how to accomplish such tasks as for adding cheats.

- What I did: I looked at savewizard.net's main page & found the list of games supported GTA V - CUSA00419 [US] Grand Theft Auto V; I went to my personal PS4 Pro & grabbed the save files (select all option not just individual ones), and loaded it up in my computer. I went through the normal steps of installation of the program, read the update page before continuing, and found my GTA V save under the "Resign" tab, I double-clicked, then right-clicked it, and added the profile to my program. Furthermore, I went and grabbed Wildlands Plat trophy save from Hydrogen.

You must login or register to view this content.

I dont know when you have the saves inside your USB plugged in you PC, do you need to have theirs & your save? Have their profile added to your program and anything else of the sort. Does anybody have or can make a fully stretched out noob guide for the Save Wizard PS4 program? Please & thank you.*

These are threads I have looked at and have had no true resigning help on:

*********:*You must login or register to view this content.YouTube:You must login or register to view this content.PSXHAX:You must login or register to view this content.MaxConsole:You must login or register to view this content.NGU:You must login or register to view this content.
email me if you'd like: [email][email protected][/email]

The following user thanked ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

Trophy
07-12-2017, 02:26 AM #2
Hello there,

I'll try to explain how I resign saves using SW. You don't need to have your save on your USB flash drive or the downloaded save. Just have it connected to your computer, save wizard will resign the save onto your USB.

After you download the save you want, extract the rar or zip file. Most of the time the save is a folder within a folder. For example if somebody uploaded a folder and called it 'RE save', click on it.
Inside should be the folder that contains the save you want to resign. It will say CUSAxxxxxx. You will need to compress that CUSA folder into a zip file.

Start up save wizard and click on the tab that says 'resign'. Then click on the 'import' button. Select the CUSA zip file and click 'open'

Now it will show the CUSAxxxxx on the save wizard. Double click on it and it will have the save under it. Single click on it and then hit the 'Import' button at the bottom. Then select your profile. It will then start up the resign process automatically and put the save in your USB.

You can only do this one at a time if the CUSA folder has multiple saves in it. So just repeat the steps earlier from when you started up save wizard.

I hope this helps
Last edited by dark_deemax ; 07-12-2017 at 02:28 AM.
07-12-2017, 06:52 PM #3
isigo
Do a barrel roll!
Hello. rar-files the save wizard does not display - for me. I am using Win10Pro 64bit. Somehow i am disapointed from the Save Wizard because it takes long till Saves are resigned. Zip-files it show directly.
Somehow when i want to add cheats to GTA5, it shows me the game that adding cheats is possible, then i add cheats - max money, max stats, the save wizard does his "hex edit thing" and when back on ps4 the save does not have the max money either max stats. already tried it with other saves from ngu......damn im addicted to this "pling" sound ;-)
10-24-2017, 02:57 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
I'm Colton. So, if you didn't notice there has been talk of Xploder for PS4 and Save Wizard for PS4, well in this case I'm referring to Save Wizard.
My problem is you only see tutorials that says simple instructions of how to accomplish such tasks as for adding cheats.

- What I did: I looked at savewizard.net's main page & found the list of games supported GTA V - CUSA00419 [US] Grand Theft Auto V; I went to my personal PS4 Pro & grabbed the save files (select all option not just individual ones), and loaded it up in my computer. I went through the normal steps of installation of the program, read the update page before continuing, and found my GTA V save under the "Resign" tab, I double-clicked, then right-clicked it, and added the profile to my program. Furthermore, I went and grabbed Wildlands Plat trophy save from Hydrogen.

I dont know when you have the saves inside your USB plugged in you PC, do you need to have theirs & your save? Have their profile added to your program and anything else of the sort. Does anybody have or can make a fully stretched out noob guide for the Save Wizard PS4 program? Please & thank you.*

These are threads I have looked at and have had no true resigning help on:

*********:*You must login or register to view this content.YouTube:You must login or register to view this content.PSXHAX:You must login or register to view this content.MaxConsole:You must login or register to view this content.NGU:You must login or register to view this content.
email me if you'd like: [email][email protected][/email]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo