07-30-2017, 05:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i was going to buy the save wizard and try it but i noticed its all in CUSA and was wondering if any future cheats would be in the PLAS/PCAS regions.
07-31-2017, 12:20 AM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by frictionvsforce View Post
i was going to buy the save wizard and try it but i noticed its all in CUSA and was wondering if any future cheats would be in the PLAS/PCAS regions.

Save Wizard does not, and will not, support Asia regions. However, a tool called Cyber Gadget does.
07-31-2017, 01:57 AM #3
Originally posted by 7429
Save Wizard does not, and will not, support Asia regions. However, a tool called Cyber Gadget does.

hello and thanks for replying but does cyber gadget have any codes for the plas and pcas regions? i could not confirm since i could not find any codes of them with those region codes Happy
07-31-2017, 02:56 AM #4
Dynamite
Vault dweller
hello and thanks for replying but does cyber gadget have any codes for the plas and pcas regions? i could not confirm since i could not find any codes of them with those region codes Happy

I'm not entirely sure, it's probably best to ask them yourself You must login or register to view this content.
07-31-2017, 10:59 AM #5
luix
Little One
i was going to buy the save wizard and try it but i noticed its all in CUSA and was wondering if any future cheats would be in the PLAS/PCAS regions.

Originally posted by 7429

actually save wizard is supporting PLAS/PCAS (Asian Pacific Regions) games. -> "Save Wizard works with games purchased in the USA, Europe and Pacific Asian games. Japanese saves are exclusively handled by CyberGADGET." they also have codes for 2 or 3 japan games.

greets mk
Last edited by luix ; 07-31-2017 at 11:05 AM.

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

BurtE
07-31-2017, 01:28 PM #6
Originally posted by luix View Post
actually save wizard is supporting PLAS/PCAS (Asian Pacific Regions) games. -> "Save Wizard works with games purchased in the USA, Europe and Pacific Asian games. Japanese saves are exclusively handled by CyberGADGET." they also have codes for 2 or 3 japan games.

greets mk

hello, can you link the codes available for plas/pcas? Happy because the codes i saw on save wizards website are only CUSA or do the CUSA region codes work for the PLAS/PCAS regions as well?
Last edited by frictionvsforce ; 07-31-2017 at 01:32 PM.
07-31-2017, 01:39 PM #7
luix
Little One
hello, can you link the codes available for plas/pcas? Happy because the codes i saw on save wizards website are only CUSA or do the CUSA region codes work for the PLAS/PCAS regions as well?

hi there,

PCAS/PLAS is only the number on the retail version box. you have to look at the disc to see what the CUSA # is. for example Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune is "PLAS-05151" on the outside of the box and the CUSA is "CUSA04555".

tell me for what games you want to use SW.
07-31-2017, 01:58 PM #8
hi there,

PCAS/PLAS is only the number on the retail version box. you have to look at the disc to see what the CUSA # is. for example Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune is "PLAS-05151" on the outside of the box and the CUSA is "CUSA04555".

tell me for what games you want to use SW.

i wanted to use it for FFXV but the region code on the disc is also PCAS-02032 the only game i could use save wizard is with P5 :( plus the disc clearly says made in japan for home us only haha
07-31-2017, 02:20 PM #9
luix
Little One
i wanted to use it for FFXV but the region code on the disc is also PCAS-02032 the only game i could use save wizard is with P5 :( plus the disc clearly says made in japan for home us only haha

if you can't see a CUSA# on the disc itself, then you have to check your savegame. copy your FFXV save to USB and see what CUSA# there is. iam almost sure SW supports it. i guess it is CUSA01570 or CUSA01706.
Last edited by luix ; 07-31-2017 at 02:23 PM.
07-31-2017, 02:43 PM #10
if you can't see a CUSA# on the disc itself, then you have to check your savegame. copy your FFXV save to USB and see what CUSA# there is. iam almost sure SW supports it. i guess it is CUSA01570 or CUSA01706.

you are a lifesaver a miracle worker actually <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo