08-06-2017, 11:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys i have a problem with xploder, always tell me error resign when resign the rescues of another player can someone help me? Instead of online databases I do not understand why?
08-06-2017, 11:33 PM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by lumo88 View Post
Hi guys i have a problem with xploder, always tell me error resign when resign the rescues of another player can someone help me? Instead of online databases I do not understand why?

The program's trash and practically a scam - That's why :P Save Wizard never fails with resigning, I suggest refunding Xploder and getting Save Wizard if you don't have it already.
08-06-2017, 11:39 PM #3
Is amazing now i ask for a refund, save resigner how much does it cost? I find it strange that xploder is a scam on ps3 i never had problems, this seems to work only.with the database
08-06-2017, 11:51 PM #4
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by lumo88 View Post
Is amazing now i ask for a refund, save resigner how much does it cost? I find it strange that xploder is a scam on ps3 i never had problems, this seems to work only.with the database

It's not really a scam, it just has MANY issues and the staff behind the PS4 version aren't the best. Save Wizard is $60 You must login or register to view this content. It can resign any save and has cheats for specific saves. Plus, you don't really need Xploder because I uploaded all of the saves You must login or register to view this content. Winky Winky
08-07-2017, 12:00 AM #5
OK thank you looking for xploder refund bought tonight and it does not work any resign is really absurd that sucks ...
08-07-2017, 11:08 AM #6
GoKuSan86
Save Point
for now you can only use saves from our database
08-07-2017, 01:54 PM #7
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Nice to read that I can refund, haven't used the xploder for two weeks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo