08-11-2017, 03:55 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seems like McaFee will delete files of your Save Wizard (Not working anymore)
so i deleted McaFee and did put AVG on my pc instead and Save Wizard is working fine now

Thx to FallenSoldier for helping me out Smile
08-12-2017, 03:51 PM #20
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Cgamer48 View Post
hey i only have 2 profile slots on my SW why ??

Did you purchase it from Amazon (I.E. The US only version)? Because that's why; that version only has 2 profile slots.
08-12-2017, 04:37 PM #21
Wosley
Originally posted by 7429
Did you purchase it from Amazon (I.E. The US only version)? Because that's why; that version only has 2 profile slots.

was the one on amazon cheaper then ?
08-12-2017, 06:37 PM #22
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!

had to get it through amazon cause it wasnt working through paypal on their website
08-12-2017, 07:41 PM #23
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by WosleyBE

I didn't even know they sold it through amazon...

Is it even the same thing? It's not advertised on their website, so I have reason to think it's someone else doing the distribution.
08-13-2017, 08:15 AM #24
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
FYI

You must login or register to view this content. <-- USA/Canada only Release ( Distributed By Hyperkin )
You must login or register to view this content. <-- ROW Edition ( USA/Canada, EU, Asia )

You must login or register to view this content. <-- Jpns Take on USA release
You must login or register to view this content. <---Jpns full Editor .

The following user thanked SkillerCMP for this useful post:

danilo_BR
08-13-2017, 06:41 PM #25
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SkillerCMP View Post
FYI

You must login or register to view this content. <-- USA/Canada only Release ( Distributed By Hyperkin )
You must login or register to view this content. <-- ROW Edition ( USA/Canada, EU, Asia )

You must login or register to view this content. <-- Jpns Take on USA release
You must login or register to view this content. <---Jpns full Editor .

I use the ROW website to check for updates and such. It doesn't have the amazon link, so that's why I was skeptical.
08-13-2017, 07:47 PM #26
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
I didn't even know they sold it through amazon...

Is it even the same thing? It's not advertised on their website, so I have reason to think it's someone else doing the distribution.

Originally posted by WosleyBE

It's the same price ($60) But the Amazon version uses You must login or register to view this content. which only contains US CUSA codes and only has 2 profile slots
08-13-2017, 10:57 PM #27
Wosley
It's the same price ($60) But the Amazon version uses You must login or register to view this content. which only contains US CUSA codes and only has 2 profile slots

thats a rip off

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo