11-07-2017, 12:59 AM #1
Karl_Ma
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there!*
I've downloaded the save uploaded by*gogeta62 and I would greatly appreciate*it if someone*help me to resign it. I've finished the game twice already but lost all my saves when the system crashed.*
The game version is supported by Save Wizard.*
Thanks!
11-08-2017, 09:26 AM #2
It's unlikely anyone will want to do this for you to be true.They would have to give up 1 of their 3 profile slots within Save Wizard with your PS4 profile data to resign it .Then they can only erase your profile from that slot after 30 days.And if you also needed cheats added to The Witcher 3 such as money-exp each of these 2 are most likely going to need to be done at 3 stages each to get the maximum level and coin for this game depending on their or the current saves game stats they want resigning.
11-08-2017, 10:41 AM #3
Karl_Ma
Save Point
@pacmanuk Thanks for your kind reply!
It was worth a try at least! I can't afford SW at the moment. Hope I will buy it in the near future.
I'd appreciate it if a mod k can kindly luck or delete this thread.
Thanks!
11-08-2017, 01:32 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Ma View Post
Hi there!*
I've downloaded the save uploaded by*gogeta62 and I would greatly appreciate*it if someone*help me to resign it. I've finished the game twice already but lost all my saves when the system crashed.*
The game version is supported by Save Wizard.*
Thanks!

You only will be able to resign it with Save Wizard

So you need to buy Save Wizard or you must lucky enough that someone want to share a slot with you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo