Post: PS4,PS3 (OFW) USER, GAME IN SW(SAVE WIZArd Cheat USE) PSN Trophy SYNC Get BAN???
12-04-2017, 04:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm really curious about using SW.

Thank you for replying to the questions carefully and carefully.

1. PS3,PS4 (OFW) User,

Use the Save Editor program use (Save Wizard, Bruteforce) to synchronize the trophy you earned while applying Cheat in the game.
Am I being banned from the PSN account forever?

2. With my own save data

I used a cheat or other people Game save file USE to get a trophy

Synced to PSN

This too banned from the PSN account forever?

IM NOT CFW USER
12-04-2017, 06:05 AM #2
Jak957
Haxor!
I mean you shouldn't get banned for it. There are people who blatantly hack a large majority of their trophies and are level 100 and not banned. I think you're safe bud.
12-04-2017, 06:05 AM #3
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
No ban.

It could ALWAYS change in the future but currently no.
12-04-2017, 06:46 AM #4
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Just play smart, pop trophies in order that appear normal, and dont cheat online pvp or leaderboard, you should be fine

The following user thanked MrLibido for this useful post:

Awak3n1ng
12-04-2017, 12:12 PM #5
Waqel Laith
John Wick Doppleganger
Originally posted by MrLibido View Post
Just play smart, pop trophies in order that appear normal, and dont cheat online pvp or leaderboard, you should be fine

Or be reckless like me who doesn't care about time-stamps which I've been doing for the past 3 years on PS3 and PS4. Trust me, nowdays using SW popped more irregular trophies in one go than playing it careful hahaha
12-04-2017, 06:54 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Jingle
I have An account that has the difficulty trophies for various games and that’s it. None of the natural story progression trophies are there and no ban.

You pretty much won’t get banned for using save wizard or bruteforce to use saves. You may get banned from a game for cheating (dark souls) but sony generally doesn’t care.

I’ve had 2 instant plats on my psn for 8 years now and nothing has happened.

Based off the previous replies, has your question been answered?

Added the Quote

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo