Post: [EU] Kingdom Come Deliverance starter max stats & money
08-03-2018, 06:11 PM #1
Phallocrates
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone had a starter save towards the beginning of the game (even just after prologue is fine) with stats near max (20) & unallocated skill points & with max Groschen.

Basically a EU replica of the save (by ICronusI) found in this post You must login or register to view this content.

I've tried using re-region & import / export feature of SW but no luck so far since the file "exceeds" the limit when I try to import it.

Thanks a lot!

PS: CUSA07180 for the EU save
Last edited by Phallocrates ; 08-03-2018 at 06:13 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Phallocrates for this useful post:

evanek2018, Suros0815
08-04-2018, 07:26 AM #2
Hey, I tried using re-region for this game and for me, the advanced mode don't work.

I fomeone can help us if would be very nice !

I need a EU version of this save : You must login or register to view this content.

thanks in advance !
08-04-2018, 08:10 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by issou368 View Post
Hey, I tried using re-region for this game and for me, the advanced mode don't work.

I fomeone can help us if would be very nice !

I need a EU version of this save : You must login or register to view this content.

thanks in advance !

What is wrong with the Advanced Mode what does it do ?
08-04-2018, 08:23 AM #4
Phallocrates
Save Point
I think it's the same thing that happens when I try to re-region it, it says the file exceeds the limit and you can't import. Same thing happens with God of War apparently.
08-04-2018, 08:26 AM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by Phallocrates View Post
I think it's the same thing that happens when I try to re-region it, it says the file exceeds the limit and you can't import. Same thing happens with God of War apparently.

I guess it dont work then im trying to resign the save now to test it myself and im stuck on the upload part for like 5mins already and i know some files are 1gig and they still work but thats becuase it are multiple files inside so the sizes are split up but here it seems the 300mb is stored on 1 single file
08-04-2018, 10:28 AM #6
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I guess it dont work then im trying to resign the save now to test it myself and im stuck on the upload part for like 5mins already and i know some files are 1gig and they still work but thats becuase it are multiple files inside so the sizes are split up but here it seems the 300mb is stored on 1 single file

Yeah it's verry long to resign the save !

And in fact when I try to launch advanced mode, nothing happen.

The save load, but the advanced mode windows don't open !
08-04-2018, 11:22 AM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by issou368 View Post
Yeah it's verry long to resign the save !

And in fact when I try to launch advanced mode, nothing happen.

The save load, but the advanced mode windows don't open !

I guess Save Wizard cant handle it becuase the file is to big
08-04-2018, 03:45 PM #8
Just remove the 300mb file from the save folder. That file is the end game save. I repeat, the smaller save is the starting save.
08-04-2018, 05:51 PM #9
Phallocrates
Save Point
I might be completely wrong, but the 300mb file is a sort of "container" that contains all your saves from the game, including your starter & end game saves. This can be seen when opening it with advanced mode. The other file is the profile with saved options for instance.
08-06-2018, 09:19 AM #10
There is a way to re-region the large file, but it will take an ungodly length of time.
I left an auto typer copying the file format from the US to the EU save file (following a youtube tutorial) using SW Advanced Mode, but after 7 hours of running it was, at most, only 10% into the file.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo