09-11-2018, 08:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. Is there anyone who has some PSVR saves to share?

Mainly for:
- Driveclub VR (US)
- Robinson The Journey (EU)
- Tumble VR (EU)
- VR Worlds (US) - There is a platinum save for EU that gives the hardest trophies.
- Superhot VR
- Surgeon Simulator VR (EU)

Update :

- The American Dream (US)
- Crisis on the Planet of the Apes VR (US)

Let's gather more VR game/trophy saves. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 10-23-2018 at 06:21 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

Fernando Vasconcelos, GubbiGun, PRIMOED, taker394, XGan
12-10-2018, 10:02 PM #38
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Im looking at getting the PSVR soon so if I can work on any of the games I get I will post saves

The following user thanked Westers for this useful post:

RageSoul51
12-17-2018, 01:43 AM #39
Anyone have a save for one challenge left to do on Astrobot. I have 4 left but they really annoying. Cheers
12-17-2018, 10:55 AM #40
Originally posted by Westers View Post
Im looking at getting the PSVR soon so if I can work on any of the games I get I will post saves

Awesome Happy Keep us posted buddy Winky Winky Enjoy your PSVR.

Originally posted by dirtytone View Post
Anyone have a save for one challenge left to do on Astrobot. I have 4 left but they really annoying. Cheers

Try this save https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1021483-astro-bot-psvr-rescue-mission-last-bot-chameleon-cusa12392.html

Be sure to backup your personal save.
12-17-2018, 02:55 PM #41
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Originally posted by Westers View Post

Awesome Happy Keep us posted buddy Winky Winky Enjoy your PSVR.

Try this save https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1021483-astro-bot-psvr-rescue-mission-last-bot-chameleon-cusa12392.html

Be sure to backup your personal save.

That's only for the story and and done all that already.
12-23-2018, 02:47 AM #42
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
i'll be getting Robinson The Journey (EU) in the January sale plus more PSVR titles soon so lets see how it goes, i still have a backlog atm.

The following user thanked HUYI82 for this useful post:

RageSoul51
12-24-2018, 01:04 AM #43
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
i'll be getting Robinson The Journey (EU) in the January sale plus more PSVR titles soon so lets see how it goes, i still have a backlog atm.

I have platinum on Robinson The Journey if need the save can check if i still have it.
12-25-2018, 09:31 AM #44
Hi, i m looking for FARPOINT EU and EVE Valkyrie platinum saves or a good saves.
Thanks.
12-26-2018, 06:24 AM #45
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >

I have platinum on Robinson The Journey if need the save can check if i still have it.

nice that would be handy when i play it, pls check.
12-26-2018, 11:09 AM #46

What other VR games will you buy from the sale? Do you plan on getting Crisis of the Planet of Apes too? Cause I have that on my US account, but will get the UK one too, if there will be saves for it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo