11-14-2018, 05:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,
Can anyone share AC Odyssey ( US region) save with a lot of legendary armor and weapons and horses please.
thanks
Last edited by Ash0300 ; 11-14-2018 at 05:47 PM.
11-14-2018, 06:01 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Ash0300 View Post
Hello,
Can anyone share AC Odyssey ( US region) save with a lot of legendary armor and weapons and horses please.
thanks

I do but I the EU region. I've also done most of the story and cultists, and mercenary no. 1
11-14-2018, 07:58 PM #3
rxssk
Rookie
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
Hello,
thanks

I do but I the EU region. I've also done most of the story and cultists, and mercenary no. 1

Can you Share your AC Odyssey EU Save Calculus? It would be nice cus I need one for EU.
11-14-2018, 08:11 PM #4
Calculus
Originally posted by rxssk View Post
Hello,
thanks

Can you Share your AC Odyssey EU Save Calculus? It would be nice cus I need one for EU.

Sure I guess, give me some time to trasfer it and upload it
11-14-2018, 08:41 PM #5
Calculus
Hello,
thanks

Since it doesn't fit any category I am going to upload the link in here with some info on what it has. Most importantly Kassandra is the playable character I chose. So the save has the following
-Around 50ish or more legendary (gold) weapons and armour
-Adrestia is fully upgraded with 4 Legendary lieutenants
-All but the Ghost of Kosmos, 2 Sages, 3 cultists and Deimos are dead from the cult of kosmos
-Tier 1 on the mercenary ranking
-all abilities fully maxed
-Most of the story is completed (if you haven't played the story and want to well RIP you my friend)
-Autosave 2 should be the most recent

Pictures: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

Marcobocc
11-16-2018, 08:32 PM #6
rxssk
Rookie
Hello,
thanks

Since it doesn't fit any category I am going to upload the link in here with some info on what it has. Most importantly Kassandra is the playable character I chose. So the save has the following
-All but the Ghost of Kosmos, 2 Sages, 3 cultists and Deimos are dead from the cult of kosmos
-Most of the story is completed (if you haven't played the story and want to well RIP you my friend)

Thank you very much Mate
11-17-2018, 01:05 PM #7
Calculus
Hello,
thanks

Thank you very much Mate

the save is 1.0.6 version. Ubi released a new update 1.0.7 a day after I uploaded it so some things have changed. Still have enough resources to buy upgrades
01-01-2019, 04:14 AM #8
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
Hello,
thanks

They share same CUSA (save works on eu and us version of game)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo