12-01-2018, 02:17 AM #1
vv11
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone have Assassins creed odyssey with Kassandra, would like a complete end game but would take story completion. doesn't need to be modded.
12-01-2018, 10:41 AM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by vv11 View Post
Anyone have Assassins creed odyssey with Kassandra, would like a complete end game but would take story completion. doesn't need to be modded.

I have one with the entire story complete and all other main quests done. Only side-quest are left, I can send it to you. but I'll have to do it in monday
12-01-2018, 05:27 PM #3
vv11
Grunt
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
Anyone have Assassins creed odyssey with Kassandra, would like a complete end game but would take story completion. doesn't need to be modded.

I have one with the entire story complete and all other main quests done. Only side-quest are left, I can send it to you. but I'll have to do it in monday

Thanks, greatly appreciated. Profile is possible, I'm hoping some uplay shit pops. If not, its all good.
12-02-2018, 09:40 AM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]

Thanks, greatly appreciated. Profile is possible, I'm hoping some uplay shit pops. If not, its all good.

I may have some shit from the ubi club on the save but not sure. Here is the link: You must login or register to view this content.

Let me know when you have downloaded the save
12-04-2018, 05:22 AM #5
vv11
Grunt
link not working
01-10-2019, 03:44 PM #6
rxssk
Rookie

I may have some shit from the ubi club on the save but not sure. Here is the link: You must login or register to view this content.

Let me know when you have downloaded the save

Link is not working :(
02-13-2019, 10:57 PM #7
can i get a update to the link please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo