03-08-2019, 01:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys have an us save for devil may cry 5 with infinite devil trigger?
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-11-2019 at 03:50 PM. Reason: added information to request

The following 3 users say thank you to [email protected] for this useful post:

ekrem_50, Fernando Schneider, Spcedead678
03-08-2019, 01:34 PM #2
The Game just came out it will take a week or more
03-09-2019, 03:43 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I took the liberty of editing your thread title to make it clear to someone browsing the thread titles that you're looking specifically for US. I also deleted the duplicate request you made for this same title.

Particularly with such a popular franchise, I'm sure a US save will come along soon enough. If it does and has all the trophies and/or features you're looking for, please message me so I can mark this Request as fulfilled and close it.
03-09-2019, 04:13 PM #4
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
I took the liberty of editing your thread title to make it clear to someone browsing the thread titles that you're looking specifically for US. I also deleted the duplicate request you made for this same title.

Particularly with such a popular franchise, I'm sure a US save will come along soon enough. If it does and has all the trophies and/or features you're looking for, please message me so I can mark this Request as fulfilled and close it.

FYI, AS and US shared the same CUSA code for this game. You might want to add that too.

The following user thanked Save_Point_Vox for this useful post:

aeneax
03-09-2019, 05:04 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Save_Point_Vox View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

FYI, AS and US shared the same CUSA code for this game. You might want to add that too.

Thanks for the info.
03-10-2019, 12:18 AM #6
03-10-2019, 10:17 AM #7
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

Is This A Plat Save? or just a starter save? thanks
03-10-2019, 10:52 PM #8
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post

Its a (US) Save with Human Mode Clear and Son of Sparta mode Open
03-11-2019, 08:47 AM #9
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by RyukoMatoi85294 View Post
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post

Its a (US) Save with Human Mode Clear and Son of Sparta mode Open

r you working on a platinum save / 100% will you upload if so? thanks!
03-11-2019, 03:55 PM #10
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Edited your request to add that you're looking for Infinite Devil Trigger, and deleted the new request thread for this game you made in a non-Request forum. You can always use the Edit button to add in anything else you need rather than submitting more multiple Requests.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo