04-27-2019, 04:27 PM #1
KevinK
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any Chance of a Godmode Save !?

The following 4 users say thank you to KevinK for this useful post:

Anthony-Tyrone-Peterson, joaogmachado.33, Tamamaice, wilson gomez
05-03-2019, 07:38 PM #2
im waiting if someone wants to share an all max ammo, infinite health & stamina to us poor noobs here :( who just want to play the game.
05-06-2019, 12:41 PM #3
Jaydogg14
Little One
It's been done just had the relevant cheats from save wizard to your saved infinite ammo infinite health infinite stamina the Works

The following 2 users say thank you to Jaydogg14 for this useful post:

daril rosario ferreira, wilson gomez
07-24-2019, 02:08 PM #4
Originally posted by Jaydogg14 View Post
It's been done just had the relevant cheats from save wizard to your saved infinite ammo infinite health infinite stamina the Works

iam trying tot do infinite health and it is not working. i have max health, 350, i get the save to SW and apply infinite health. as i than continue on ps4 i only have 25health and if i heal i die and get just a black screen... nothin else reloads after, i need to close app from ps4 menu.

i allready have infinite stamina and focus from the begining of the game, but i did that before any updates. could the updates be the reason i cannot use infinite health?

Thanks
08-27-2019, 10:28 AM #5
Originally posted by Jaydogg14 View Post

if anyone could help me with a gamesave let me know email [email protected]

The following user thanked Jimmy-Amarant for this useful post:

wilson gomez

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo