05-29-2019, 08:06 AM #1
jimmy7
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i want Team Sonic Racing save game PS4 [US]
Last edited by jimmy7 ; 05-29-2019 at 08:09 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to jimmy7 for this useful post:

Sultan-Sultan, taker394
05-30-2019, 06:56 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jimmy7 View Post
i want Team Sonic Racing save game PS4 [US]

To bad Save Wizard doesn't have advanced mode for the game otherwise the ones i uploaded so far could be re regioned :/
06-08-2019, 04:49 AM #3
If I ever get this platinum (I'm currently playing the game), I will post my save on NGU, I just don't know if I'm skilled enough, but I will try! My girlfriend is helping me via local coop, which is helping for sure, as this AI isn't always helpful.
06-08-2019, 08:22 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by drocker8 View Post
If I ever get this platinum (I'm currently playing the game), I will post my save on NGU, I just don't know if I'm skilled enough, but I will try! My girlfriend is helping me via local coop, which is helping for sure, as this AI isn't always helpful.

The normal races aren't the hardest to do i got all stars for the normal races just having trouble with the ring challenges and someone tested my save for me that has all stars in chapter 1 and did replay 1 race to see if the chapter 1 all stars trophy pops but it did not so to get saves for that you will leave 1 of each
06-08-2019, 05:12 PM #5
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

The normal races aren't the hardest to do i got all stars for the normal races just having trouble with the ring challenges and someone tested my save for me that has all stars in chapter 1 and did replay 1 race to see if the chapter 1 all stars trophy pops but it did not so to get saves for that you will leave 1 of each

I was testing my save and i can confirm you need one left, to gain the trophy.

The following 2 users say thank you to LushPushLush for this useful post:

Sultan-Sultan, Wosley
10-20-2019, 05:27 PM #6
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer

Did you manage to get this done?
10-21-2019, 07:32 PM #7
I would be interested in this as well.
04-08-2020, 07:24 AM #8
Sadly no. I wasn't able to do it solo and had no decent partners at the time. I would have tried if I had two others, but props to anyone able to complete this solo.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo