07-19-2019, 10:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi There ,
Does anyone on here have a Eu CUSA01446 - Borderlands 2 game save for these 2 Trophies . - '' Did it all '' and also '' Challenge accepted '' .
i have looked through the games saves on here and did see a USA CUSA01401 for - '' Did it all '' but i need the EU version , so if anyone does have this save and could please re- region it to Eu or even have the Eu save to share with me that would be most appreciated as these are the last 2 trophies i need to Platinum the game .

Thank you in advance
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-29-2019 at 03:10 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Coldplay for this useful post:

lody-99, ragyksa111
08-03-2019, 05:39 PM #11
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by Coldplay View Post
Hi Wosley any news on this game save i cant get to work yet , sorry if i seem eager but i would like to get the save working , thanks again

I fix it after work

Hi Wosley any update on the '' Did it all '' save re -regioning to Eu CUSA01446 ? . thanks again
08-04-2019, 05:36 AM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Hi Wosley any news on this game save i cant get to work yet , sorry if i seem eager but i would like to get the save working , thanks again

I fix it after work

Hi Wosley any update on the '' Did it all '' save re -regioning to Eu CUSA01446 ? . thanks again

Sorry i don't think i manage to do it this weekend i still have a bunch of stuff to do also the reason why i am not much online on here anymore
08-04-2019, 01:41 PM #13

I fix it after work

Sorry i don't think i manage to do it this weekend i still have a bunch of stuff to do also the reason why i am not much online on here anymore

Ok thanks for the reply i do understand if your busy with stuff but maybe someone else could possibly do it or anyone on these forums can re- region the '' Did it all '' save to Eu CUSA01446 i would be really grateful .
Thank you
08-13-2019, 03:01 PM #14
Hi once again and sorry to keep posting on this trophy save , but does anyone have a working Eu version of this game save ? .
i would be really grateful cheers guys .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo