04-12-2020, 02:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi guys i search for platinum save for ff7 remake , actually i only have save with all but i need complete hard mode save and vr all finished .

if you have platinum save EUR tell me guys ! <3

The following 7 users say thank you to fuji44100 for this useful post:

ChaosFactor, liopold13, reks616, roli09, Spcedead678, stoneart2015, taka
04-12-2020, 02:15 PM #2
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Originally posted by fuji44100 View Post
hi guys i search for platinum save for ff7 remake , actually i only have save with all but i need complete hard mode save and vr all finished .

I beat Hard Mode but trophy popped already so you cant Trigger that anymore. And Still you need to beat pride and joy on your own.

I have a save which need to her beat 5 chapters in hard... maybe i will beat them again and leave 1 chapter Unbeat.

The following user thanked Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

reks616
04-12-2020, 02:24 PM #3
alright but can you send me your save with hard mode beat ? thanks
04-12-2020, 02:28 PM #4
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post
hi guys i search for platinum save for ff7 remake , actually i only have save with all but i need complete hard mode save and vr all finished .

I beat Hard Mode but trophy popped already so you cant Trigger that anymore. And Still you need to beat pride and joy on your own.

I have a save which need to her beat 5 chapters in hard... maybe i will beat them again and leave 1 chapter Unbeat.

Have you uploaded your beaten Hard Mode save? I can have a play with it and see what else happens.
04-12-2020, 02:57 PM #5
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post

Have you uploaded your beaten Hard Mode save? I can have a play with it and see what else happens.

I will Upload it once i am at home again.
04-12-2020, 08:12 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Originally posted by Stephen. View Post

I will Upload it once i am at home again.

Moved to Requests

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

roli09

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo