04-16-2020, 04:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone potentially drop a save to share that has most cosmetics and high level survivors and mastermind gear. it would be much appreciated and thanks.
04-16-2020, 05:32 AM #2
I know a lot, but these faggots dont want to share, don't have a PC or don't have a USB...and are basically braindead, let me know if you want to help!
04-16-2020, 08:46 AM #3
Bruh I want infinite ammo for every weapon and constant health regen.. and when I say infinite ammo I'm talking about a bottomless clip and no reload... lol
04-16-2020, 07:43 PM #4
Originally posted by Starving Jho View Post
Bruh I want infinite ammo for every weapon and constant health regen.. and when I say infinite ammo I'm talking about a bottomless clip and no reload... lol

For Resistance?
04-17-2020, 02:07 PM #5
Originally posted by Mr Andrew2007 View Post

For Resistance?

Yes
04-17-2020, 02:41 PM #6
Naruto
Dark Knight
I got a personal save with Valerie at 30, January at 31, Tyrone at 34, Samuel/Martin/Becca below 10. I also earned the platinum trophy legit since I love RE gamea. I'm planning to purchase SW later today so maybe I'll upload it.
04-17-2020, 02:51 PM #7
Originally posted by Naruto View Post
I got a personal save with Valerie at 30, January at 31, Tyrone at 34, Samuel/Martin/Becca below 10. I also earned the platinum trophy legit since I love RE gamea. I'm planning to purchase SW later today so maybe I'll upload it.

Yo just so you know the sever is down or in updating..., so that means it may not work to upload a save file to put cheats or import.. well at least for me 😩
04-17-2020, 03:32 PM #8
Naruto
Dark Knight

Yo just so you know the sever is down or in updating..., so that means it may not work to upload a save file to put cheats or import.. well at least for me 😩

Yeah, I saw some of their posts on Twitter just now. I think they're making adjustments to the 7.50 system software, so I'll be patient. Do you know how long at average it takes for them to make new softwares compatible?
04-17-2020, 04:16 PM #9

send me your save let me test it on a second account
04-19-2020, 07:11 PM #10
Anyone here got a good save? :P.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo