05-12-2020, 08:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys.

So recently, because of Lockdown, I've had some spare time on my hands and I thought about creating this little poll to help out the community.
I've attached a link to said Poll that I've created, giving you all the chance to vote on a selection of games that I've put together that I could make either a complete set or a semi set.

Please note that these games are just a small selection of the games that I currently own. This is just a trial run to see how we get on with it.

Beside each game there is a region listed. This is the region of the game that I own and its for that region only that I'll be making the set.

The poll is now open and will remain open for 1 week.
During this time, users are allowed up to 5 votes per day on whatever game they want to see a set made for.

The results will remain hidden until voting closes and I will share the link to the results after closing so you can all see what game has won.
The winning game will have a set made and there will be no exceptions made.

Let's try to keep this nice and relaxed, so please, no complaining/flaming if the games I've listed don't interest you.
I wont be making a set for anything that isn't listed in the poll.

Depending on how well this goes, I'll open up the poll to a much bigger selection, including newer games.
Thanks for reading, and I'll see you all in a week with the results Dancing

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by burntlink ; 05-12-2020 at 08:15 PM. Reason: opened poll
05-20-2020, 06:39 AM #2
Hello all Smile

So, we have reached the end of the Poll and I have attached the link to the results.

Thank you to all who voted in this first poll.
I'll begin making the saveset today and will post it onto the site when I'm done.

thanks again.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by burntlink ; 05-20-2020 at 06:42 AM.
06-01-2020, 08:48 PM #3
Hi all.

So, I have finished the save set and it will be uploaded to the site within the hour.
It will be uploaded to the PS4 save section.
Thanks to everyone who voted.

I'll be back to do another poll soon.
10-21-2022, 08:45 PM #4
Planet coaster

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo