01-05-2018, 06:17 PM #1
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I decide to make a saveset Im still working on it so I start with Seasoned Journalist.In Old Town go to Gazette & Historical Society building Use the Spectral Analyzer to scan the walls near the back door to find the hidden bunker last newspaper there.Game is glitchy so it will be hard work cause that collectible doesnt show on map but it there.U might get trophies as well for creating normal and unique combo weapons if u make one each.You must login or register to view this content. .Hunting grounds trophy just start case 2 and return to the mall last location is Checkmarx it left shop from Alessandro Dante You must login or register to view this content.Next save is for Biters Remorse Trophy I suppose u get trophies for all the difficulties,just hit continue its last section after Final Boss just keep killing zombies until cutscene You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Left 100,004 Dead 2 Trophy You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Craftsman trophy just kill one more boss for a trophy You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Story Completionist and Working Hard trophies just kill 59 more zombies You must login or register to view this content.So finally i found a solution with that glitch it tested and it works i got platinum finally)))so from that save start Case 1 and just wait until u get Master Journalist Trophy,then quit and start Case 0 go throught the case until u pick up your first blueprint Blast from the past pick it up and wait for the trophy pop Innovator You must login or register to view this content. .that s it hopefully bu this time u get a platinum and my saves helps
Last edited by Andrew Raukens ; 01-12-2018 at 10:52 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Andrew Raukens for this useful post:

_AAB_, abufhad, Bala.perdida, HUYI82, Jaydogg14, koz3bal, stasya, Westers, XGan, ycheah
01-11-2018, 04:57 PM #29
There is NO WAY to fix that problem with the blueprint counting. It is a already known bug :(
You must login or register to view this content.

I can upload my save to get 100% in- Game. Just need to lvp up from 99 to 100 for last Skillpoint and trophy will pop Smile

I will also upload a save with 54 from 55 Blueprints. But give me for this some Days ... Smile
So you can easily achieve Platinum.

The following 2 users say thank you to TobiasOver for this useful post:

Jaydogg14, Westers
01-11-2018, 06:08 PM #30
Jaydogg14
Little One
Originally posted by Andrew
thanks for mention it i wasnt thinking about it but trials connected between multiplayer and campaign and to play MP u got to download that package(((

no worries buddy just making people aware Smile
01-11-2018, 09:03 PM #31
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
I think i found where the problem is i got save with nearly everything finished 49 blueprints collected if u hit continue u find yourself on a building site before boss fight with Tom one more blueprint there so it 50 blueprints but if finish all chapter u getting one more blueprint for completing it and there is glitch game don t count it in game it 51 but after case report still 50 if u can resolve this u said u got idea then we can get two trophies from this save and platinum You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for the save mate but unfortunately it didnt work. Will need a fresh save as you have said before where MP has not been touched
01-11-2018, 09:11 PM #32
Check my uploaded one.
You should be fine with unlocking master journalist.
I work on my second account again for 54/55 blueprints.
Will upload save in 2-3 days. Maybe less.
01-12-2018, 07:58 AM #33
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by TobiasOver View Post
Check my uploaded one.
You should be fine with unlocking master journalist.
I work on my second account again for 54/55 blueprints.
Will upload save in 2-3 days. Maybe less.

Hi mate yes your save did work. I was letting OP know that I couldn't get the blueprints trick to work. I did test your save and it does also pop all the story trials along with all trial complete. Thank you. Also thank you for working on the blueprints too
01-12-2018, 10:42 AM #34
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TobiasOver View Post
There is NO WAY to fix that problem with the blueprint counting. It is a already known bug :(

I can upload my save to get 100% in- Game. Just need to lvp up from 99 to 100 for last Skillpoint and trophy will pop Smile

I will also upload a save with 54 from 55 Blueprints. But give me for this some Days ... Smile
So you can easily achieve Platinum.

Dont worry guys i got a solution i will upload a save with two last trophies
01-12-2018, 10:44 AM #35
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Westers View Post
Thanks for the save mate but unfortunately it didnt work. Will need a fresh save as you have said before where MP has not been touched

I found a solution i will upload a save with Innovator and Master journalist trophies with explanation how to do that in a minute
01-12-2018, 10:56 AM #36
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
I updated and left a new save with last two trophies to obtain Master Journalist and Innovator hope it helps)))

The following user thanked Andrew Raukens for this useful post:

Westers
01-12-2018, 12:13 PM #37
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
I updated and left a new save with last two trophies to obtain Master Journalist and Innovator hope it helps)))

Thank you man so much. I will test hopefully today if not at the weekend.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo