Post: [EU] Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Challenges trophy save
01-09-2018, 08:13 PM #1
Dannyman
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. So today I came here looking for a save for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, preferrably with almost all Challenges done. I'm not sure if a 100% save would unlock the trophy, but if anyone has one of those I'd be willing to try it as well! Smile
Hopefully someone can help out. Thanks in advance!
03-05-2018, 02:50 AM #20
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Since there´s a US save for this game, I guess our best chance is to write the Save Wizard´s team to add advanced mode for US/EU saves for this game. I´ll see about that.

I've actually submitted my save a few weeks ago hoping they would unlock Advanced Mode for the game, but yeah I guess the more people we have asking for it, the better :P
04-13-2018, 08:57 AM #21
Still no news regarding this one?
04-21-2018, 02:24 AM #22
zyc831217
Save Point
bump~~!Sal~~~~~~~~
04-24-2018, 10:59 PM #23
Dannyman
Are you high?
I may have a save ready to go, since apparently no one has one for EU I finally gave up and spent a few days getting it done myself. I may post it when I have the time for it.
05-01-2018, 07:32 AM #24
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
I may have a save ready to go, since apparently no one has one for EU I finally gave up and spent a few days getting it done myself. I may post it when I have the time for it.

Super Dannyman. Looking forward to try your save.
Thanks in advance for helping the community.
05-01-2018, 09:09 AM #25
feesta
Haxor!
hi! i need it too for the EU version
05-28-2018, 06:35 AM #26

Hi Dannyman, any news regarding this? Best regards
05-29-2018, 04:14 PM #27
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by rafaelantunes View Post
Hi Dannyman, any news regarding this? Best regards

Hey man. Haven't had the time to get around to making the post yet, I have the save and screenshot for the last tomb ready and I'll try to post it this week since I'm at home.
06-08-2018, 04:05 PM #28
feesta
Haxor!
Hey man. Haven't had the time to get around to making the post yet, I have the save and screenshot for the last tomb ready and I'll try to post it this week since I'm at home.

hi! any news please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo