12-08-2013, 04:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
SKFUpr0xy with PS4

Information
This is basic knowledge on how to get your PS4 to connect to PSN through a proxy server and analyze data going to and from your PS4 and Sony's servers. This can also allow for users to access games without patch data or even access certain services without meeting the requirements needed, so this is a nice little tool to have.

Instructions:

1) Install the application on your PC
2) Open the program and make sure the IP address is the same as your PC's IP address [should auto-detect it]
3) Set pr0xy port to 8080 and hit "Start"
4) Go the Network settings on your PS4 and set up the use of a proxy server using the IP address and port number you used on your PC
5) Test your internet connection on your PS4 [You should start seeing activity in the pr0xy program]
6) Have fun!

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 10 users say thank you to Pseudo_Soldier for this useful post:

Cloud, ErasedDev, gianluca33, GodofHosting, LilBad, Mr. Revenge, Obris, Jango, Peter_Griffin, QuantumDev
12-26-2013, 10:57 PM #11
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
i've looked all over about this , even tried read some the old PS3 stuff on that proxy.

anyhoo ,
what I'm asking is - should we be looking for our ID's / profile & console ?

and if so , anyone had any luck - or an idea where to start ?
12-28-2013, 12:45 AM #12
say my account was temporarily banned, would using this bypass that or not?
12-28-2013, 08:05 PM #13
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Soldier View Post
SKFUpr0xy with PS4

Information
This is basic knowledge on how to get your PS4 to connect to PSN through a proxy server and analyze data going to and from your PS4 and Sony's servers. This can also allow for users to access games without patch data or even access certain services without meeting the requirements needed, so this is a nice little tool to have.

Instructions:

1) Install the application on your PC
2) Open the program and make sure the IP address is the same as your PC's IP address [should auto-detect it]
3) Set pr0xy port to 8080 and hit "Start"
4) Go the Network settings on your PS4 and set up the use of a proxy server using the IP address and port number you used on your PC
5) Test your internet connection on your PS4 [You should start seeing activity in the pr0xy program]
6) Have fun!

Download:
Personally i dont want this program because i think ps4 modding is gay i think people need to keep that on ps3 lol. But im pretty sure for the people who does want this might want a virus scan before they download!
01-01-2014, 11:24 AM #14
09-23-2014, 05:27 PM #15
toufil
Do a barrel roll!
thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo