12-08-2013, 04:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
SKFUpr0xy with PS4

Information
This is basic knowledge on how to get your PS4 to connect to PSN through a proxy server and analyze data going to and from your PS4 and Sony's servers. This can also allow for users to access games without patch data or even access certain services without meeting the requirements needed, so this is a nice little tool to have.

Instructions:

1) Install the application on your PC
2) Open the program and make sure the IP address is the same as your PC's IP address [should auto-detect it]
3) Set pr0xy port to 8080 and hit "Start"
4) Go the Network settings on your PS4 and set up the use of a proxy server using the IP address and port number you used on your PC
5) Test your internet connection on your PS4 [You should start seeing activity in the pr0xy program]
6) Have fun!

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 10 users say thank you to Pseudo_Soldier for this useful post:

Cloud, ErasedDev, gianluca33, GodofHosting, LilBad, Mr. Revenge, Obris, Jango, Peter_Griffin, QuantumDev
12-08-2013, 05:20 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Mmmm sounds good.
12-16-2013, 03:12 AM #3
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Very interesting. I know exactly how to use this Awesome face
12-16-2013, 04:17 AM #4
Jango
I love my kitteh
If I ever get a ps4, this will be useful.
12-17-2013, 10:39 AM #5
undertaker08011
Do a barrel roll!
sounds the same like elitemossys patchblocker befor sony was fix it
so if its work thx (cant test it so far dont have my ps4)
12-21-2013, 02:57 PM #6
so what is currently possible with this
12-25-2013, 04:45 AM #7
So wait, can you start ps4 games that you have on disc without having disc in the ps4? cause that would be amazing if you can can you do a tutorial please?
12-25-2013, 11:34 PM #8
Originally posted by Soldier View Post
SKFUpr0xy with PS4

Information
This is basic knowledge on how to get your PS4 to connect to PSN through a proxy server and analyze data going to and from your PS4 and Sony's servers. This can also allow for users to access games without patch data or even access certain services without meeting the requirements needed, so this is a nice little tool to have.

Instructions:

1) Install the application on your PC
2) Open the program and make sure the IP address is the same as your PC's IP address [should auto-detect it]
3) Set pr0xy port to 8080 and hit "Start"
4) Go the Network settings on your PS4 and set up the use of a proxy server using the IP address and port number you used on your PC
5) Test your internet connection on your PS4 [You should start seeing activity in the pr0xy program]
6) Have fun!

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

wouldnt there be a security check with the service your trying to use that would need a reply back from the server whether or not the check passed so how does this proxy actually help or differ from how a pc or ps3 does it ? Correct me , but i dont see how this is very useful and would be easily patched to not work even if you made a new proxy
12-26-2013, 04:40 PM #9
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
So if i am understanding the OP correctly, one may access psn and play games online without actually purchasing ps plus? Am I correct?
12-26-2013, 08:43 PM #10
djstu45
Pokemon Trainer
this might be worth a shot when i get home...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo