Post: PS4 Debug / DEX / Test PS4UPDATE-TestKit-GEN2-1_501_041.PUP
03-01-2014, 10:47 PM #1
John Leepe
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wasnt sure where to put this. Anyways here it is.

You must login or register to view this content.

Following up on the PS4 Debug Test Kit Unboxing and PS4 Test Kit User Interface video footage, today harryoke has made available a PS4 Debug / DEX / Test PS4UPDATE-TestKit-GEN2-1_501_041.PUP update file for those interested in examining it.

Download

https://mega.co.nz/#!J51QRCwS!KbghBCSltY29667SjgOqGCNiBn4O2FD_gTlx16CCz-w
https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0PSSNW2K/

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to John Leepe for this useful post:

Devilish0, gianluca33, qlle2015, Suss101, xXx-.-Moder
06-24-2014, 06:44 AM #11
Is this fake?!?
06-24-2014, 11:32 PM #12
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by PsychedelicJake View Post
too bad it's encrypted... lol

I'm sure someone will decrypt it. After all nothing is really secure unless they create their own language and don't tell people how to use it
06-26-2014, 07:18 AM #13
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
I'm sure someone will decrypt it. After all nothing is really secure unless they create their own language and don't tell people how to use it

maybe, the problem is there is no way to get the keys. That's the only reason we got ps3 mods. This shit is encrypted good and theres no vulnrabilities we found to get them yet.
06-26-2014, 11:39 AM #14
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
There's always a open window somewhere. It just takes enough looking. Just because we haven't found them yet doesn't mean they don't exist.

That said, Jake is right. Even if we do find an exploit, without Lvl0 Keys, the exploit is useless/nothing more than a Hello World, at least far as my knowledge goes.

It MIGHT even be as simple as PSP exploiting and hacking, which I'm sure noone tired on the PS3. ChickHEN, and all those image exploits that opened the system.
06-26-2014, 05:01 PM #15
Citadel
Samurai Poster
maybe, the problem is there is no way to get the keys. That's the only reason we got ps3 mods. This shit is encrypted good and theres no vulnrabilities we found to get them yet.

Yeah that's true. After 3.55 they tightened shit up tighter. Hopefully someone can look into getting it. Maybe redeye can do something a little he seems to decompile lots of games even though I know this is much more encrypted lol
06-26-2014, 05:25 PM #16
Chris
Former Staff
Yeah, there's always some people who can examine these and maybe find a way to decrypt it. We are just steps away from a possible jailbreak but there is still many more years until that could even be thought of...
06-26-2014, 10:52 PM #17
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
YES SONY ..GREATNESS AWAITS..I mean from the other side
06-30-2014, 03:16 AM #18
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
Yeah that's true. After 3.55 they tightened shit up tighter. Hopefully someone can look into getting it. Maybe redeye can do something a little he seems to decompile lots of games even though I know this is much more encrypted lol

lol no, you can't get keys without a vuln, redeye always has keys.
06-30-2014, 06:18 PM #19
Citadel
Samurai Poster
lol no, you can't get keys without a vuln, redeye always has keys.

I thought he got the keys himself for his game save editor.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo