Post: Is it time to pre-purchase PS4 Console for the Jailbreak?
01-07-2016, 04:12 AM #1
Default Avatar
AK47
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well guys,

The news & fail0verfl0w's current twitter makes my heart skip a beat and not regret buying a console. I'm looking for an old console so going to Webuy(cex) to purchase hopefully an old unboxed PS4 console. I won't be using it until i can install Linux / "Jailbreak" the console.

What about you guys/girls?
01-15-2016, 07:32 PM #20
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by CashMoney
Fail overflow won't release their work to people but they will release it to other devs , so expect a jailbreak LOL

I doubt it, no one who works on PS4 exploits supports piracy. And that's the main thing the *new* modding community wants now. When I say new I'm talking about all the new modders that absolutely have no business modding. It's not worth it anymore, and the developers know this, and they released a source of Linux on their website. This WILL NOT LEAD TO A JAILBREAK, only PC gaming on ps4.
01-16-2016, 07:15 PM #21
CashMoney-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DEXBLUD23 View Post
I doubt it, no one who works on PS4 exploits supports piracy. And that's the main thing the *new* modding community wants now. When I say new I'm talking about all the new modders that absolutely have no business modding. It's not worth it anymore, and the developers know this, and they released a source of Linux on their website. This WILL NOT LEAD TO A JAILBREAK, only PC gaming on ps4.

Well that's how PS3 was jailbroken no ? By fail overflow sharing work with geohot, and if it truly is just for PC gaming someone will find a way around it .. I'm not saying I want annoying kids modding but if you can only mod under certain condition that many don't have that's ok imo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo