01-15-2016, 08:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So after hearing about the webkit exploit found in browsers and how it's patched, it gave me an idea that perhaps someone with the right skill set could look into.

So my guess is that there is probably an exploit somewhere in the streaming/sharing service of the PS4, would it make sense to route your PS4 through your PC, and somehow spoof your PC to become something like "twitch" and then use that to relay custom data back to PS4.

Sorry if I haven't explained myself very well, does that make sense?
01-17-2016, 01:12 AM #2
Jakeboii
Bounty hunter
Nice thinking
01-18-2016, 12:14 AM #3
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by KieronWiltshire View Post
So after hearing about the webkit exploit found in browsers and how it's patched, it gave me an idea that perhaps someone with the right skill set could look into.

So my guess is that there is probably an exploit somewhere in the streaming/sharing service of the PS4, would it make sense to route your PS4 through your PC, and somehow spoof your PC to become something like "twitch" and then use that to relay custom data back to PS4.

Sorry if I haven't explained myself very well, does that make sense?

It makes somewhat sense. Could you go into more detail?
02-17-2016, 03:46 AM #4
PhalarisVoid
Save Point
Ah ha. Same thought process. Tested but unfortunately not possible. Pm for details.
02-17-2016, 04:02 PM #5
Originally posted by PhalarisVoid View Post
Ah ha. Same thought process. Tested but unfortunately not possible. Pm for details.

I know you're new to the site, but please use the quote feature when replying to someone, or else they won't receive a notification. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo