01-21-2016, 04:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if it helps much towards the ps4 jailbreak process, but I hope so cuz I'm super stoked for some homebrew.

Anyways with a little digging I've located the archived releases of freebsd that have been released so far. Including amd64 freebsd

You can view and download from this link. It says old releases but free bsd is only at 10 abd the archives do include it.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-21-2016, 05:27 PM #2
Originally posted by casserole14 View Post
Not sure if it helps much towards the ps4 jailbreak process, but I hope so cuz I'm super stoked for some homebrew.

Anyways with a little digging I've located the archived releases of freebsd that have been released so far. Including amd64 freebsd

You can view and download from this link. It says old releases but free bsd is only at 10 abd the archives do include it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Freebsd has been out for far longer than ps4 decided to adopt using it. It really doesn't help a lot since it is very customized but a lot of people having been trying exploits in the kernel of bsd as the means to try and jailbreak :P.
02-01-2016, 09:15 PM #3
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
I thought ps4 was arm64?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo