08-18-2016, 05:41 PM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Yesterday, theorywrong dropped this little Tool for us, to browse through the PS4 File System! Enjoy.

Thanks to EdiTZz for the new Video Smile

Download (Github): You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
theorywrong, CTurT, Fire30, Anonymous contributor and all other people contribute for this project.
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 08-19-2016 at 06:12 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ANONY420, BadChoicesZ, EdiTzZ, John, lucasaf01, MayhemLobbiez, MODZ4FUN420, Specter, xkoeckiiej, Xx-GIPPI-xX, Yolo Brahs !
08-23-2016, 02:13 PM #20
i cant start exploit ! not enough space all the time
08-23-2016, 06:26 PM #21
Joeyxx
Save Point
Bro can i decrypt https trafic with this hack ? ^^
09-10-2016, 04:53 PM #22
Godsless
I am error
nice shit _=
09-12-2016, 09:33 PM #23
escalion
Save Point
I decided to start playing around with the ROP library.. I noticed at the end of execution we restore the stack pointer to it's original position.. So I decided to jump to a completely different position. I am working through and have managed to get the PS4 to not respond to the D-Pad on successful exploits when setting the pointer to before we changed it. I figure there must be a point in the stack in which some form of call is made to a system routine; so if I find it I will keep you guys updated. In the mean time I may focus some effort on stabilising the exploit as it is very hit-and-miss as to when the exploit is successful.

inb4 who are you: Guess you will just have to wait and see. I haven't been on any scene in around 6 years, it's been a while.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo