09-11-2016, 05:00 PM #1
wajdi9
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Warez group E-Peen claim to have released the first fully decrypted PS4 game, FIFA 14.

There is no publicly known way to run decrypted games on the PS4 at the moment, and the only available PS4 jailbreak is for consoles running firmware 1.76. This means there is no obvious way to actually test and confirm the release is working.

Nevertheless, some users have been able to confirm this looks legit. User Haryoke confirmed the eboot.bin file (the game’s main binary) appears to be decrypted.

Screenshot :

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The full release NFO uses pretty explicit language so I’ll refrain from posting it here. E-Peen are mentioning that they work with people who do not leak their secrets, and that the PS4 scene is alive:

oh , btw this is the worlds first fully decrypted ps4 game.
All selfs and sprx files were kindly given to us by leprechaun’s.
Ps4 scene is alive and well Winky Winky secrets were meant to be kept Smile

We’ve seen early warez releases on the PS Vita scene. These releases for the major part turned out to be useless because they were not fully decrypted, or in general got overthrown by game dumping tools such as Vitamin. Just because this release might be legit doesn’t mean anyone will actually ever have a use for it, depending on how the PS4 scene evolves.

There is no known jailbreak on the latest firmware 3.55, as the only publicly known hack on PS4 3.55 is a (user mode) Webkit exploit. With PS4 4.00 right around the corner and no PS4 Jailbreak in sight for the latest firmware, it’s a bit hard to agree with the concept of the “alive scene” the group is referring to in their announce.

Source : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by wajdi9 ; 09-11-2016 at 05:04 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to wajdi9 for this useful post:

BurtE, SharkModding, Vondy Supreme
09-13-2016, 02:15 AM #11
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by xciergaming View Post
If you keep running the clear command in 3.55 it will keep the system from crashing from a SOF there are new commands that came out to keep 3.55 running a lot smoother then it was. It runs python commands just fine. I use 3.0 thoughI haven't tried it with 2.0 I think it has to be at least 2.3 though

what do you mean the 'clear' command? I also don't know what you mean by SOF (do you mean segfault?). Also, how do you know the python interpreter works on the PS4? From what I understand it needs to be ported.
09-13-2016, 05:42 AM #12
I was honestly expecting you to be the first person to come out with a decryption tool :P Was you not working on this as well?

Who said I haven't made a tool? Winky Winky
09-13-2016, 08:32 AM #13
RF0oDxM0Dz
You talkin to me?
Fake 40%
09-13-2016, 09:00 AM #14
Decommit
Little One
Wait... There's a 1.76 jailbreak lol since when?
09-13-2016, 10:40 AM #15
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Who said I haven't made a tool? Winky Winky

OHHHH. Can't wait to see it I started using your tools back in MW3 they are always so clean. well except AW, but nobody likes AW anyway.Will it be coming out any time soon :3?

Originally posted by Specter View Post
what do you mean the 'clear' command? I also don't know what you mean by SOF (do you mean segfault?). Also, how do you know the python interpreter works on the PS4? From what I understand it needs to be ported.

Stack Over Flow
cls is windows clear is terminal (Keep everything clean[I'm a tabber])
I run everything threw injections.. I have a server set up and my PS4 connected it to it so all I have to do is inject the commands to the slaves. I was just using for a VPN until the first PKG was taken from PS4 (BO3 Beta[anyone remember that?])
Basically the same theory as the P.T. server works, but a lot better...
I've only managed to get a couple SIGSEGV
Last edited by Specter ; 09-13-2016 at 06:26 PM.
09-13-2016, 06:30 PM #16
Specter
Pro Memer
OHHHH. Can't wait to see it I started using your tools back in MW3 they are always so clean. well except AW, but nobody likes AW anyway.Will it be coming out any time soon :3?

Stack Over Flow
cls is windows clear is terminal (Keep everything clean[I'm a tabber])
I run everything threw injections.. I have a server set up and my PS4 connected it to it so all I have to do is inject the commands to the slaves. I was just using for a VPN until the first PKG was taken from PS4 (BO3 Beta[anyone remember that?])
Basically the same theory as the P.T. server works, but a lot better...
I've only managed to get a couple SIGSEGV

How are you interfacing with the PS4 via the command prompt? If you are, I wouldn't understand how clearing the command prompt would have any effect on the PS4 with stopping crashing, as all that does is clear your screen, does nothing to the PS4. In regards to the stack overflow, unless you're talking about a different vulnerability, the vulnerability that's exploited by Fire30's POC on 3.55 is a heap overflow :p

Edit: I merged your posts together for you as well.
09-14-2016, 09:08 AM #17
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Specter View Post
How are you interfacing with the PS4 via the command prompt? If you are, I wouldn't understand how clearing the command prompt would have any effect on the PS4 with stopping crashing, as all that does is clear your screen, does nothing to the PS4. In regards to the stack overflow, unless you're talking about a different vulnerability, the vulnerability that's exploited by Fire30's POC on 3.55 is a heap overflow :p

Edit: I merged your posts together for you as well.

I am usuing terminal.
Pi mother board, PPPoE, custom porting (Sony tells you all there open ports if you close your nat type), injecting, wait for the response, there is a forum that has all the codes written down for the PS4. Heap my b there lol I was reading something else and I have been up for a couple of days. It is very similar to Fire30 theory but it works on all updates from proper spoofing.

You must login or register to view this content. python 3.0 commands for PS4
Last edited by ProtoBuffers ; 09-14-2016 at 02:31 PM. Reason: added website for commands

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo