09-15-2016, 04:45 PM #1
Humble
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,
I was just wondering what everybody's thoughts are if the PS4 gets Jailbroken.
I think it will be pretty cool with the different type of things you could do on the new system.
I mean sure 2012 PS3 Modding was fun even 2013 was okay but after that it got so cancerous on Call of Duty with kids force hosting, aimbotting, ending the game etc.
I just want to play on a legit system tbh, I used love grinding on COD 4, WAW, MW2 & BO1 before all the modding shit came about.
Yeah I thought it was cool at the start but the shitstorm it's caused now on the ps3 is just disgusting.

Please leave your thoughts below i'd love to hear them.

- Humble
09-15-2016, 04:55 PM #2
ANONY420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Humble View Post
Hello NGU,
I was just wondering what everybody's thoughts are if the PS4 gets Jailbroken.
I think it will be pretty cool with the different type of things you could do on the new system.
I mean sure 2012 PS3 Modding was fun even 2013 was okay but after that it got so cancerous on Call of Duty with kids force hosting, aimbotting, ending the game etc.
I just want to play on a legit system tbh, I used love grinding on COD 4, WAW, MW2 & BO1 before all the modding shit came about.
Yeah I thought it was cool at the start but the shitstorm it's caused now on the ps3 is just disgusting.

Please leave your thoughts below i'd love to hear them.

- Humble

I think it would be pretty cool but in the hands of the wrong people such as kids it would destory the ps4. Back at the start of ps3 it was good but as years started go by people were uploading videos on youtube how to jailbreak, kids watched them and tried jb there consoles then boom ps3 was destoryed by kids
09-15-2016, 05:10 PM #3
savi0r
Keeper
Originally posted by JDM
I think it would be pretty cool but in the hands of the wrong people such as kids it would destory the ps4. Back at the start of ps3 it was good but as years started go by people were uploading videos on youtube how to jailbreak, kids watched them and tried jb there consoles then boom ps3 was destoryed by kids

I genuinely couldn't care less about kids destroying their systems because they misunderstand things they have no clue about.
09-15-2016, 05:25 PM #4
ANONY420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by savi0r View Post
I genuinely couldn't care less about kids destroying their systems because they misunderstand things they have no clue about.

Im not talking about destorying there own systems im talking about in the wrong hands such as kids destorying games online for non modders
09-15-2016, 05:30 PM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Stfu yall were little kids at that time.
09-15-2016, 05:32 PM #6
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by Best

I wasn't.
09-15-2016, 05:33 PM #7
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Humble View Post
I wasn't.

How old are you?
09-15-2016, 06:26 PM #8
savi0r
Keeper
Originally posted by JDM
Im not talking about destorying there own systems im talking about in the wrong hands such as kids destorying games online for non modders

Fair enough.

I never have jailbroken my PS3. And the reason being that even though I was just a "little kid" I wasn't a moron and knew that messing around with stuff I can't understand will backfire.
Nowadays I am very thankful for that because my PS3 happens to be one of the models that you can't jailbreak.

The following user thanked savi0r for this useful post:

ANONY420

The following user groaned savi0r for this awful post:

FallofReach
09-15-2016, 06:32 PM #9
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by savi0r View Post
Fair enough.

I never have jailbroken my PS3. And the reason being that even though I was just a "little kid" I wasn't a moron and knew that messing around with stuff I can't understand will backfire.
Nowadays I am very thankful for that because my PS3 happens to be one of the models that you can't jailbreak.

A little kid can follow tutorials and understand the requirements.
09-15-2016, 06:41 PM #10
ANONY420
NextGenUpdate Elite

How about you stfu saying people were little kids when you dont even know what age people are

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo