Post: Payload Porting WIP/PS4 PKG Unpacker by Red-EyeX32 & Specter
09-18-2016, 12:08 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Hydrogen here. Today PS4 Developer Red-EyeX32 has now shown a photo of his PS4 PKG Unpacker on his Twitter which you can see here:

In addition, PS4 Developer Specter has now tested his Payload which went through, and is now functional. Overall, he is now going to port it to the PS4. Lets wish them both good luck for further outstanding performance they put in to this!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SpecterDev/status/777168534170398721?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/tweet]

Big thanks to PSX which is where I had heard the news so I could share it to you all here on NextGenUpdate Forums. I'll make sure to keep everyone posted later on in the past few days if anything comes up in the scene. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

The following 5 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Dog88Christian, MODZ4FUN420, Sick_aSS_FoO, User343234
09-18-2016, 04:50 AM #11
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Oh I know lol, I'm just pointing out that we all expect that from him. Not that it's excused.

It is sad.
09-19-2016, 01:32 AM #12
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
It's Toke...

Originally posted by Best
Dam , be nice.

Don't listen to ignorant children now Kappa. My thread isn't no where near C&P'd (which you can check for yourself). Some people just like to give others fame by "attempting" to add drama to a specific setting Kappa :whistle:

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

MODZ4FUN420
09-19-2016, 01:42 AM #13
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Don't listen to ignorant children now Kappa. My thread isn't no where near C&P'd (which you can check for yourself). Some people just like to give others fame by "attempting" to add drama to a specific setting Kappa :whistle:

Fuck haters, keep doing you man!! Thanks for keeping others informed on PS4 news when others are busy making it happen!!! Keep doing your thing too Red-EyeX32 and thanks for the progress you have done in the PS4 scene!!!!

The following user thanked MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

Toke
09-19-2016, 05:11 AM #14
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

You were the first to inform us, I know they aren't always on the ball or care to let us know. Thanks for keeping us up to date with these things!
09-20-2016, 08:57 PM #15
Toke
PC Master Race

but it is? or are pictures and tweets not considered copy and paste?
09-21-2016, 03:49 AM #16
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Toke View Post
but it is? or are pictures and tweets not considered copy and paste?

I'm still looking for the C&P'd photos. I mean clearly their Tweets. What else are you trying to investigate? Who my mother is ?Kappa p.a.n.
09-21-2016, 08:15 AM #17
shawncarnage
Little One
Okay so when are wemoving past small dumps?
09-22-2016, 10:37 AM #18
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
For anybody wanting an update:
It's not what you was hoping for, but still admirable work and imo a good read Smile
You must login or register to view this content.
09-22-2016, 01:17 PM #19
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
For anybody wanting an update:
It's not what you was hoping for, but still admirable work and imo a good read Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

Made a thread on it already Smile thanks for sharing though

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo