Post: PDF File Reveals Details 4.01 Chaitin Hackers Jailbreak Exploit + A TON OF NEWS
11-16-2016, 09:05 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, today we have a TON to talk about that is going on the scene these past two days. First of I want to talk about the PDF File that Twitter User You must login or register to view this content. quoted me on. This mainly conveys to us about how the "Chaitin Hackers" worked on the You must login or register to view this content.. To find the GitHub for the PDF you may go here below:

PDF File Details GitHub
: You must login or register to view this content.

PDF Pages: You must login or register to view this content.

The user that has posted this, you may follow him on Twitter to stay updated with more upcoming updates towards that Github: You must login or register to view this content..

Furthermore into this thread, we have received word from a fellow Twitter User named You must login or register to view this content. found a way to bypass the updates for 3.50 - 3.55 - 4.0.1 similar like the You must login or register to view this content. by PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content..

In addition towards @mntadr56's bypassing updates. He also has stated something very nice to us on Twitter. From my perspective, he has shown us his PS4 .pkgs from his computer.

To quote @mntadr56: I'm not released anything right now we need to more time
Future

Now install this app
#Debug_3.55

If he can install this on the PS4, I wonder what we will be seeing from a few months from now :wink:

My announcement:

Now from what everyone is asking me on Twitter thinking i'm going to release something for all developers. I'm going to state here one more time so you all to know what I mean. I have got word to not say anything... JUST YET. Once it is done, i'll be able to announce it! So stay tuned guys! By the way, it's not a PS4 Tool/or Behind the scenes news towards reversing the PS4. So... yeah.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-17-2016 at 12:30 AM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Kronos
11-16-2016, 09:44 PM #2
Silver_SR71
I am error
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate, today we have a TON to talk about that is going on the scene these past two days. First of I want to talk about the PDF File that Twitter User You must login or register to view this content. quoted me on. This mainly conveys to us about how the "Chaitin Hackers" worked on the You must login or register to view this content.. To find the GitHub for the PDF you may go here below:

PDF File Details GitHub
: You must login or register to view this content.

PDF Pages: You must login or register to view this content.

The user that has posted this, you may follow him on Twitter to stay updated with more upcoming updates towards that Github: You must login or register to view this content..

Furthermore into this thread, we have received word from a fellow Twitter User named You must login or register to view this content. found a way to bypass the updates for 3.50 - 3.55 - 4.0.1 similar like the You must login or register to view this content. by PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content..

In addition towards @mntadr56's bypassing updates. He also has stated something very nice to us on Twitter. From my perspective, he has shown us his PS4 .pkgs from his computer.

To quote @mntadr56: I'm not released anything right now we need to more time
Future

Now install this app
#Debug_3.55

If he can install this on the PS4, I wonder what we will be seeing from a few months from now :wink:

My announcement:

Now from what everyone is asking me on Twitter thinking i'm going to release something for all developers. I'm going to state here one more time so you all to know what I mean. I have got word to not say anything... JUST YET. Once it is done, i'll be able to announce it! So stay tuned guys! By the way, it's not a PS4 Tool/or Behind the scenes news towards reversing the PS4. So... yeah.

Nice teaser... I hate suspense. Great job though!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo