11-17-2016, 06:46 PM #1
shawncarnage
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This just in ! Jailbreak for last ps4 firmware came out on the day that the new fw with patch is released. Btw we totally aren't sharing but its true..... And we are elite hackers that who while we may have enough info we wont let other devs help us build fast enough to stay up with sonys updates. I swear the real release is coming in just a few days....

Guys these are not releases if its not a released don't post about it all your doing is giving away whatever exploit we may have and the person making it.

The following 6 users groaned at shawncarnage for this awful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BurtE, DubStepperDay, Hydrogen, PseudoAnonymous, Tee1945
11-17-2016, 09:45 PM #2
Silver_SR71
I am error
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
This just in ! Jailbreak for last ps4 firmware came out on the day that the new fw with patch is released. Btw we totally aren't sharing but its true..... And we are elite hackers that who while we may have enough info we wont let other devs help us build fast enough to stay up with sonys updates. I swear the real release is coming in just a few days....

Guys these are not releases if its not a released don't post about it all your doing is giving away whatever exploit we may have and the person making it.

I'm going to take this with more then a grain of salt, I hope you are correct though.
11-17-2016, 11:34 PM #3
Miyata
Gym leader
lmfao
11-18-2016, 12:04 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
No... just no...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo