11-28-2016, 06:10 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, went ahead on and wanted to create this poll to see what you would want to see in the PS4 Modding Scene. I know the Playstation 4 Scene has EXPLODED in the past 2 months with a TON of amazing news and releases.

Before 2017, we should see something better that'll probably affect the scene, we'll just have to wait right? Anyways, vote for the topic you would want to see in the scene. I know Modding & Trophy Modding is already confirmed, but i'll just add them anyways, since you know... not everyone can do it at the moment!
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-28-2016 at 06:22 PM.
11-28-2016, 11:16 PM #11
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
A damn jailbreak already
11-29-2016, 03:38 AM #12
shawncarnage
Little One
A jailbreak via 1.76.
11-29-2016, 04:55 AM #13
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate, went ahead on and wanted to create this poll to see what you would want to see in the PS4 Modding Scene. I know the Playstation 4 Scene has EXPLODED in the past 2 months with a TON of amazing news and releases.

Before 2017, we should see something better that'll probably affect the scene, we'll just have to wait right? Anyways, vote for the topic you would want to see in the scene. I know Modding & Trophy Modding is already confirmed, but i'll just add them anyways, since you know... not everyone can do it at the moment!

i want RTM or RTE, but also i really like the customization, so hopefully XMB customization etc Smile
11-29-2016, 05:29 AM #14
shawncarnage
Little One
3.55 jailbreak plus tools.
11-30-2016, 05:25 AM #15
ReNoVaTioNz-
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Pirated games and DLC Stuff. Online Modding maybe later, but I hope the jailbreak will be 1.76 exclusive and no downgrades at least for 2 years or sth like that so only a handful people can "mod" online.

Pirated games is possible bro lol u dont need cfw for it only 1.76 a few other things.
12-05-2016, 06:29 PM #16
Bobberk
Do a barrel roll!
Pirated games only. Modding online ruins gaming. Offline modding is the limit.
12-06-2016, 07:23 PM #17
Originally posted by Ho
Hello NextGenUpdate, went ahead on and wanted to create this poll to see what you would want to see in the PS4 Modding Scene. I know the Playstation 4 Scene has EXPLODED in the past 2 months with a TON of amazing news and releases.

Savegame editing...

I wanna see how the saves are working and i wanna modify them for games like dying light or dead island again ...
12-10-2016, 01:33 PM #18
H4MZ4
Little One
I want to see a method to be on an exploitable firmware without needing a hardware solution (PS3) or need a specific console (PS4)
12-10-2016, 05:44 PM #19
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by tim1292 View Post
Agreed ps4 games are too expensive

You guys realize that if piracy becomes a big thing the price of games will increase right?

The following user thanked Specter for this useful post:

2much4u

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo