12-05-2016, 07:13 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So i figured a topic with a list of console bundles that are on jailbreakable firmwares would be useful so people know what to look for.

Some advice when buying a PS4:
- It’s easier to ensure you have the right firmware version if get the device new and sealed, not “used”
- If you get a “used” console, be careful: expect the seller to update before it is shipped. Same with Local stores also. Make sure to ask first and clarify you want it on a certain firmware.
- On Amazon and eBay, the description isn't always spot on. Make sure to ask the sellers for details if possible.
*Amazon has a great return policy. Use it if the PS4 is not the one you expected.

1.76 Bundles:
- PS4 Glacier White Destiny Bundle
- Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle
- Knack launch Bundle
- InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack Bundle
- NBA 2K14 Bundle
- FIFA 2K14 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 7 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
- Infamous: Second Son launch Bundle
- Watch_Dogs Bundle
- PS4 Black Destiny Bundle
- PS4 Black DriveClub Bundle
- PS4 Glacier White DriveClub Bundle
- Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle
- Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle
- Watch_Dogs Bundle
- PS4 Model Number CUH-1001A

Additionally, people are reporting that consoles bundled with The Last of us usually ship with firmware 1.76 or 2.03. Get confirmation from the seller before buying those!

4.05 Bundles:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Limited Edition
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Bundle
- Ultimate Player Edition Bundle
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle
- Final Fantasy XV Luna Edition
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Bundle
- Standard Slim (FW 3.55 only on consoles with Datecode 6B & 6C)
- Uncharted 4 Bundle (P-27452374, MC739xxxxxx)
- Watch Dogs 2 Bundle (Includes Watch Dogs 1 & 2)
- Super Pro (Launch edition)

4.55 Bundles:
- Slim Silver Limited Edition (Silver (Ver. 2) x 1 , Silver (Ver. 2) x 2 (EMEA))
- Slim GT Sport Limited Edition (Silver with GT Logo)
- Minecraft Bundle (EUR CUH-20XXA Jet Black Minecraft Bundle comes with 4.70 FW from box)
- That's You! voucher code Bundle (DATECODE : 7B (about may 2017))

5.05 Bundles:
- Days of Play Limited Edition (2x "Days of Play Blue" with Gold stenciling on the touchpad) (This is the EU one the US one might be possible too)
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Game requires 4.74, so some units may come with that min firm or newer depending. Just assume 4.7X.)
- Slim No Bundle 500gb (CAD/US)
- Slim No Bundle 500gb (EU)
- Pro 4K (Jet black)
- Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in Star Wars Battlefront Design Jet black)
- Monster Hunter World LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in God of War Design)
- God of War LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in God of War Design)
- Gamestop Limited Edition (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in Glacier White)
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 09-29-2018 at 11:47 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

BAD_ROBOT, Bobberk, DawidB, Fgr modz, Fixed Username, gluesniffinpete, GTA MoDz, Hydrogen, joni_djESP, NICHOLASCHAMMAS, NIO77, Pianist Prodigy, ThatEpicSomeone, User3, Wosley, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xGsc-_-Funzo
02-04-2017, 02:47 PM #20
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Isnt there anyway to downgrade like the ps3? If not, can I expect that in the future?
02-06-2017, 09:27 AM #21
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for the thread mate, i have looked everywhere for a lowered firmware, but i really cant seem to find any sealed boundles under 500$ -.-'
02-06-2017, 09:55 AM #22
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by MexiMoDz View Post
thanks for the thread mate, i have looked everywhere for a lowered firmware, but i really cant seem to find any sealed boundles under 500$ -.-'

Last resort, ask around on eBay - search for CUH-1001a or 1004a etc & ask the seller if it's been updated, or even what firmware it's on.
02-06-2017, 09:57 AM #23
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Last resort, ask around on eBay - search for CUH-1001a or 1004a etc & ask the seller if it's been updated, or even what firmware it's on.

Im Trying to buy one in the moment on auction.. Its an 1001a but cant i not just downgrade it?
02-06-2017, 10:08 AM #24
Sparrow
Big Papi
Im Trying to buy one in the moment on auction.. Its an 1001a but cant i not just downgrade it?

Didn't know it was possible to downgrade the PS4 yet? wat
02-06-2017, 10:09 AM #25
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
Mhm, i Will try see, im Trying to win the auction and i just hope that it isnt updated yet if its is Then i must try to downgrade it
02-06-2017, 10:19 AM #26
Sparrow
Big Papi
Mhm, i Will try see, im Trying to win the auction and i just hope that it isnt updated yet if its is Then i must try to downgrade it

There were rumors about being able to edit the 1.76 with the key for the latest firmware's - but it was all just speculation, no solid evidence or tutorial.

Another about being able to completely format your PS4 & restore with a backup from a 1.76 PS4 - but again nothing more on this other than speculation. Sal

If you do find a way to downgrade make sure to share Winky Winky
02-06-2017, 11:36 AM #27
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
Haha i Will surely Do!, everything for Helping other dev in here Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to MexiMoDz for this useful post:

Sparrow, matrixreaver
02-08-2017, 03:27 PM #28
Man i can't wait till there's spoofers and shit so then we can mod PS4 Online

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo