Post: 1.76 Spoof Offset Code Released by Zecoxao + Good News
12-24-2016, 09:38 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, previously we have seen PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. stating he had found a way to spoof updates on the firmware 1.76 on the Playstation 4 Console.

Today, he shares the spoof version string for 1.76:

"Change the offset 0xFFFFFFFF8323A4E0 which is a (uint64_t). Make sure you run this inside of a kernel payload."

For those wondering what this can do, this basically spoofs the version which is 1.76. Meaning, you can bypass the sony updates so they don't ask you to make an update for your console. This is pretty neat for those running on a 1.76 Console, and are waiting for later releases.

In addition, there is something coming up on December 27th for those who have been waiting in the PS4 Scene for a while. Many random things will be released, and for sure additional news for PS4 PRO & Normal Consoles will be said. I'll keep you alerted if anything goes down throughout the last days of December!

A few things I haven't added on here on NextGenUpdate, which I do suggest you do! Buy a PS4 PRO running on 3.70, and DON'T UPDATE. You'll thank me later... Big things coming for the PS4 PRO Soon, we're hoping we'll see a few things on December 27th, oh yeah and having an amazing Christmas Eve ladies and gentlemen! :tree:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 11 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Algebra, Big_Buddha, Black Panther, CallMeDex, DawidB, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, Je Modz, NIO77, Pianist Prodigy, Kronos
12-25-2016, 12:41 AM #2
blasts
Haxor!
Very nice release, people were keeping this private af
12-26-2016, 03:53 AM #3
XEPS4
Keeper
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate, previously we have seen PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. stating he had found a way to spoof updates on the firmware 1.76 on the Playstation 4 Console.

Today, he shares the spoof version string for 1.76:

"Change the offset 0xFFFFFFFF8323A4E0 which is a (uint64_t). Make sure you run this inside of a kernel payload."

For those wondering what this can do, this basically spoofs the version which is 1.76. Meaning, you can bypass the sony updates so they don't ask you to make an update for your console. This is pretty neat for those running on a 1.76 Console, and are waiting for later releases.

In addition, there is something coming up on December 27th for those who have been waiting in the PS4 Scene for a while. Many random things will be released, and for sure additional news for PS4 PRO & Normal Consoles will be said. I'll keep you alerted if anything goes down throughout the last days of December!

A few things I haven't added on here on NextGenUpdate, which I do suggest you do! Buy a PS4 PRO running on 3.70, and DON'T UPDATE. You'll thank me later... Big things coming for the PS4 PRO Soon, we're hoping we'll see a few things on December 27th, oh yeah and having an amazing Christmas Eve ladies and gentlemen! :tree:

Should I get a PS4 Pro on 3.70 or is my 1.76 just as good?
Last edited by XEPS4 ; 12-26-2016 at 11:29 PM.
12-26-2016, 04:43 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by XEPS4 View Post
Oi ye tru me got da PS4 runnin 1.76. Shoulda bloke like me buy PS4 Pro on 3.70 or is it just as cheeky runnin on me 1.76 m8?

Talk english.
12-26-2016, 11:30 PM #5
XEPS4
Keeper
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Talk english.

fine bruh
12-27-2016, 01:01 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by XEPS4 View Post
fine bruh

1.76 is a great start; depending if developers are willing to release tutorials or tools. It would be a great option if we ever decrypted SAMU, and actually could be able to Spoof online.

In addition, PS4 PRO is good at the same time as well since I know Rebug Developers got a PRO for Christmas are now working on it; a few more developers also stated they will work on the PRO as well once they get it for Christmas.

So it all depends, both sound good (if you have the money).

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Yolo Brahs !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo