05-10-2017, 12:46 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

As we all know, You must login or register to view this content., had recently moved to PlayStation 4 for a quite bit leaving the iOS Scene. It kept being vice-versa, moving from iOS to PS4, but now he comes in with a punch for the PS4 Scene. Recently, he had shared his RCE Exploit that could point out if our console is vulnerable (rce.party/ps4).

Today, we had caught some of his latest tweets conveying three of his PS4 Consoles. He specifically wrote with a black pencil pointing out each of his console's firmware.

• 4.55 Jailbreak
  • 4.06 Jailbreak
  • 4.55 Stock

So, from him, we don't see too many jokes, but this might be serious as he was replying to another on Twitter. If this comes out to be 100% confirmed. We have background information that those latest firmware have granted access! Since the JB on the consoles aren't persistent, he can't actually hold them off to be on the network because Sony would receive the crash logs coming from the consoles. Checking mono framework MAY have a chance to stop that! Even though he just wrote letters and numbers on the console, we're not sure if this will be confirmed, but I definitely would say this is true since he knows what he is doing. I'll keep you posted whenever something rises up from the dead.

Here are the conversations he had with other users on Twitter:

Luca has now confirmed that PS4 PROs do work as well!

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-10-2017 at 03:59 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

BaumHF1, CavaloDeTroia10, Dog88Christian, Frosty, gοd, popcornmods, gluesniffinpete, OhBOOY, RF0oDxM0Dz, seb5594, Sparrow, xPurpBoyyx, zundappchef
05-21-2017, 10:51 PM #65
When we say Jailbreak... Do you mean master keys available or do you just mean that he can get online with the RCE and kernel exploits?
05-21-2017, 10:51 PM #66
Also what context is 'persistent' in could you explain that?
05-21-2017, 11:57 PM #67
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post

First off, I love your mature, educated responses. My question is rather simple. Why in the flying fuck do developers tend to work more on Playstation devices, than Microsoft? The Xbox One is pretty awesome, but why so much attention, and the need to manipulate Playstation systems over Microsoft systems?

The community around Microsoft modifying isn't as rampid as it is over the PS4, and if you look around via Google, there isn't much available for Xbox. (The One system, not the older gens).

Because the shitbox one is trash just just shitbox 360 they are both for wanna be gamers an little kids ._. Leave the real system for the pros an men

The following user groaned Sharky420 for this awful post:

iTruceFret
05-22-2017, 12:19 AM #68
Originally posted by Black
yes but you dont have an actual jailbreak for your ps4 ;p

and neither does this fucker luca. 0 proof so far
05-22-2017, 04:15 AM #69
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Fixed
and neither does this fucker luca. 0 proof so far

You can't talk down on a guy that intelligent. If he got Rebug to invite him to their PS4Dev Channel, yeah, no reason on why you have to say it's fake. This guy knows what he's doing.

PS: I literally still think he denied their offer (rebug) and works only alone with (CTurt and some other people.)
05-22-2017, 01:20 PM #70
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You can't talk down on a guy that intelligent. If he got Rebug to invite him to their PS4Dev Channel, yeah, no reason on why you have to say it's fake. This guy knows what he's doing.

PS: I literally still think he denied their offer (rebug) and works only alone with (CTurt and some other people.)

Not talking down, just stating the facts. He has yet to put anything on an UNCUT UNEDITED video.
05-22-2017, 03:05 PM #71
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Not talking down, just stating the facts. He has yet to put anything on an UNCUT UNEDITED video.

Yeah, I understand. He's working on iOS at the moment, we'll see more information soon though.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-22-2017 at 05:14 PM.
05-22-2017, 03:19 PM #72
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Yeah, I understand. He's working on iOS at the moment, we'll see more information soo though.

i'm not keen on any PS4 modding ever coming online but if this is legit then that is awesome, even if it never gets released. Would be cool to know that someone has cracked the keys lol.
05-22-2017, 03:37 PM #73
2much4u
1337 H4X0R

Considering he released a userland exploit for 4.0x that has been proven working by numerous people, he has all the credibility in the world when saying he has done the same on 4.55. It is peculiar that he hasn't shown any definitive proof, but there is probably some reason behind that. There is also the possibility that he just doesn't care enough to prove it to the public since he clearly has no intentions of releasing it anyways. It appears he has accomplished everything he wanted to do on PS4, so unless Sony patches the exploits he uses on 4.55, he probably won't say anything more about it.
Last edited by 2much4u ; 05-22-2017 at 03:40 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to 2much4u for this useful post:

DSG24, Hydrogen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo