05-13-2017, 12:45 AM #1
DEv_ShOoTz
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello / Good evening members of NextGenUpdate !

Today is a pretty nice day in the world of modding on "next-gen", especially on PS4 and precisely on consoles in firmware 1.76.

We will share a tool for you to communicate with your PS4 to have fun on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

The tool contains some pretty classic changes that we could find on PS3 but this time it's on PS4 ... Kryptus

What is AWMT ?:

AWMT is a tool developed in C++ to communicate with its PS4 console on firmware 1.76.
It allows you to make changes to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in version 1.0.
AWMT is also the first free shared tool allowing this kind of modifications on a PS4.
It is also one of the only tools regarding compatible modding on Windows / macOS and soon IOS!

Features of AWMT:

• Basic class editor
  • Client mods
  • Some functions using the Remote Procedure Call

AWMT Credits:

• DEv_ShOoTz for offsets
  • TheoryWrong for OpenRTE
  • Marent93, TheoryWrong and DEv_ShOoTz for Remote Procedure Call
  • MsKx for development of AWMT and API in C++
  • Marent93 for application IOS

AWMT Downloads Links:

Windows : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
macOS : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
IOS : You must login or register to view this content./ You must login or register to view this content.( instal with Cydia Impactor and you need inject payload of AWMT Tool ).

Create Your Local Serveur Tuto Downloads Links:

1. Install node.js You must login or register to view this content.
  2. Run start.bat in folder elf-loader\local
  3. Go your PS4 Browser, write You must login or register to view this content. and start (change your IP Local PC)
  4. At black screen browser, send payload ( if crash refresh and try ), and connect PS4.
  5. Run game, and attach game process in game. ^^

You must login or register to view this content.

Video of AWMT :

Sorry for my English ^^'

Regards,
The AWMT team.
Last edited by DEv_ShOoTz ; 09-24-2018 at 10:37 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to DEv_ShOoTz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2much4u, BaumHF1, Big_Buddha, Black Panther, BurtE, Cmd-X, Dog88Christian, EROOTIIK, Hydrogen, ItzZ_Arsenaly, LaughTracks, lucasaf01, marentdu93, Not Rage, RF0oDxM0Dz, Tustin, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
05-16-2017, 06:15 PM #47
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Looks like there's an issue with it ^ I'd wait for the update from Hydro/OP Smile

I gathered that, Thanks anyway bud

The following user thanked Beanmods for this useful post:

Sparrow
05-16-2017, 06:32 PM #48
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Beanmods View Post
I gathered that, Thanks anyway bud

How are you injecting the payload?
05-16-2017, 06:42 PM #49
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
How are you injecting the payload?

I tried the usual via code execution that failed, then I watched the video properly and noticed he was using the elf loader but I just get constant memory errors I've googled and tried everything that was suggested but I'm still having trouble
05-16-2017, 07:51 PM #50
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I tried the usual via code execution that failed, then I watched the video properly and noticed he was using the elf loader but I just get constant memory errors I've googled and tried everything that was suggested but I'm still having trouble

" That's sometimes an internet issue, but best bet is just to close browser, open it again and try again. If that doesn't work, well I don't exactly have any other advice besides trying a different webkit playground or using a different payload. "

- 2much4u
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-16-2017 at 07:57 PM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Beanmods
05-16-2017, 07:57 PM #51
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
Okay awesome

Everytime I press elf loader it says this

Oh yeah, check the statement 2much4u told me above to help your problem out as well.
05-16-2017, 08:25 PM #52
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
Okay awesome

Everytime I press elf loader it says this

"

" Yeah because he is trying to run it through code execution which will never work. He has to run it through elf loader which usually never works unless you host the elf loader on a local server. " (2/2)

- 2much4u

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

BurtE
05-16-2017, 11:57 PM #53
DEv_ShOoTz
I am error
New Link for create your local serveur.
Last edited by DEv_ShOoTz ; 05-17-2017 at 12:49 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to DEv_ShOoTz for this useful post:

BurtE, Hydrogen, marentdu93
05-17-2017, 04:54 AM #54
marentdu93
Do a barrel roll!
The iOS Application is comming soon ! Tiphat

The following 2 users say thank you to marentdu93 for this useful post:

BurtE, DEv_ShOoTz
05-17-2017, 12:20 PM #55
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ShOoTz View Post
New Link for create your local serveur.

Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
"

" Yeah because he is trying to run it through code execution which will never work. He has to run it through elf loader which usually never works unless you host the elf loader on a local server. " (2/2)

- 2much4u

Got it working Smile thanks

Everything works perfectly (except unlimited ammo, it wouldnt disable when I unticked the box)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo