Post: Why Qwertyoruiopz (Luca Todesco) May Not Release his 4.5X Exploits.
06-05-2017, 09:17 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So most of you all know You must login or register to view this content., the founder of his 4.XX WebKit Exploit, an entry point to hack into the PS4 console. So, we all know he hacked firmware 4.XX, and is willing not share it out "before". Now, since the 4.70 firmware was released, he stated that if they patched his stuff up, he wouldn't mind releasing it. So it seems like Sony had patched up Luca's Primitive Types, not his actual bug. So the "trigger" of the bug was patched. There's more ways he could fabricate a new trigger, so I don't think he is actually going to release it. A release could be a bit useful for more users having more escalate privileges, but nothing will change that much.

So, don't hold your breath on a release, unless he is actually willing to do it for no reason, but then Sony will patch it up most likely if it's out in public. Feel free to drop your opinions down below; express yourselves.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx
06-06-2017, 04:19 AM #2
XEPS4
Keeper
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
So most of you all know You must login or register to view this content., the founder of his 4.XX WebKit Exploit, an entry point to hack into the PS4 console. So, we all know he hacked firmware 4.XX, and is willing not share it out "before". Now, since the 4.70 firmware was released, he stated that if they patched his stuff up, he wouldn't mind releasing it. So it seems like Sony had patched up Luca's Primitive Types, not his actual bug. So the "trigger" of the bug was patched. There's more ways he could fabricate a new trigger, so I don't think he is actually going to release it. A release could be a bit useful for more users having more escalate privileges, but nothing will change that much.

DELETE
Last edited by XEPS4 ; 06-06-2017 at 11:15 PM.
06-06-2017, 05:34 AM #3
hello10110
Vault dweller
Never believed this overly hyped rumor, I'm on 4.70 and will continue to update.

It'll be a lot longer before anything on later firmwares happens, hence not holding my breath
06-06-2017, 09:04 AM #4
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
So most of you all know You must login or register to view this content., the founder of his 4.XX WebKit Exploit, an entry point to hack into the PS4 console. So, we all know he hacked firmware 4.XX, and is willing not share it out "before". Now, since the 4.70 firmware was released, he stated that if they patched his stuff up, he wouldn't mind releasing it. So it seems like Sony had patched up Luca's Primitive Types, not his actual bug. So the "trigger" of the bug was patched. There's more ways he could fabricate a new trigger, so I don't think he is actually going to release it. A release could be a bit useful for more users having more escalate privileges, but nothing will change that much.

So, don't hold your breath on a release, unless he is actually willing to do it for no reason, but then Sony will patch it up most likely if it's out in public. Feel free to drop your opinions down below; express yourselves.

It is, what it is. If it gets released, it'll help the community learn more to make something greater but he is the founder and he's not obligated to do anything so. We'll just have to see.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo