03-09-2018, 08:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hopefully this helps you guys!

I played this a while ago. I received Platinum with this save.
I do not know what trophies it wil give you guys.

I re-checked the save file again before uploading. It seems this save file is after the last boss (in the garage).

You kan do a full play through in a really short time (about 1 hour) using the "RYNO XTREME" which is max level in this save. This way you can basically just walk trough the hole game wile shooting the gun without stopping.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to ChaosNLD for this useful post:

abade460, Gagliardi, Kofi, Sodic12, The Pursuer, Ubayd2007, Wosley
03-13-2018, 12:37 PM #11
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You mean a save of the start of the game ? no Sal mine is also 5.50 just check out some Save Sets were the final boss is already beaten so you can just start the game on a second playthough

Are we able to start the game again like a newgame+ mode or what ? Have no clue about the game. Just started to play it and wanted to have some fun with SW, then this god dammed 5.50 break into it
03-13-2018, 12:38 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by KALKBRENNER View Post
Are we able to start the game again like a newgame+ mode or what ? Have no clue about the game. Just started to play it and wanted to have some fun with SW, then this god dammed 5.50 break into it :(

the game has unlimited playthoughs after beating the final boss you can choose to continue on current playthough or start a new one (with your current guns and hp and money)
03-13-2018, 12:41 PM #13
the game has unlimited playthoughs after beating the final boss you can choose to continue on current playthough or start a new one (with your current guns and hp and money)

Wonderfull ! Thanks for the fast respond and help my man. Whats your personal opionion about the situation with SW. Do you think they gonna break the 5.50 firmware ? I just started to have some fun with that but unfortunately that happend.
03-13-2018, 12:43 PM #14
Wosley
Wonderfull ! Thanks for the fast respond and help my man. Whats your personal opionion about the situation with SW. Do you think they gonna break the 5.50 firmware ? I just started to have some fun with that but unfortunately that happend.

no idea they said themself that last time they were lucky with getting arround it so i have no idea alot people did stop making saves for this reason but im still working on some save sets if save wizard doesnt get arround it someone else will one day
03-13-2018, 12:49 PM #15
no idea they said themself that last time they were lucky with getting arround it so i have no idea alot people did stop making saves for this reason but im still working on some save sets if save wizard doesnt get arround it someone else will one day

I really recognised the notification a bit too late. If youre playing online games, there is no way not to update the ps4 to 5.50. You cannot stay for ever offline, that would be make things really boring and annoying. Why they even try to update that kind of stuff. People having fun =)
03-13-2018, 01:04 PM #16
Wosley
I really recognised the notification a bit too late. If youre playing online games, there is no way not to update the ps4 to 5.50. You cannot stay for ever offline, that would be make things really boring and annoying. Why they even try to update that kind of stuff. People having fun =)

Only if you have 2 Ps4s i forgot to do something this time but i recommend everyone for next update what will release first back up all your saves on a usb before updating your ps4 to the new update

dont upload it to ps plus since if you take it off there it will be the current firmware as your ps4
04-02-2018, 12:06 AM #17
Thank ChaosNLD this good !
04-03-2018, 03:19 PM #18
Thanks Smile
Now i can start the game with a quick walkthrough in NG+
04-04-2018, 11:51 PM #19
Awesome save thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo