Post: dark souls remastered all rare weapons and all 10 weapon reinforcements [CUSA08692]
06-02-2018, 03:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For this one walk forward and pick up the shield that's on the ground its one of the little white orbs and it will net you all rare weapons.

I was told that one my last post did not have 1 of the max reinforced weapons this has been corrected in this save all 10 are available.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 07-01-2019 at 09:20 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to bladechemical for this useful post:

aeneax, angel_man, brettlepp, dark_war_angel, facade, filipe91-br, Kai21, Leonrpg, renanol, [email protected], salim35, spankyunasty, Wosley, XTheSandstormX
06-02-2018, 03:27 PM #2
brettlepp
Save Point
Thank you for all of your saves they have helped me clean up some trophies, will you be doing any covenant trophies?
06-02-2018, 03:29 PM #3
I might when save wizard gives some cheat I will because I will have to start from scratch. I did get the darkmoon one that kinda hard to get.
06-02-2018, 03:49 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by bladechemical View Post
For this one walk forward and pick up the shield that's on the ground its one of the little white orbs and it will net you all rare weapons.

I was told that one my last post did not have 1 of the max reinforced weapons this has been corrected in this save all 10 are available.

You must login or register to view this content.

Great work. If you haven't already, any chance you could submit your saves to Save Wizard? Would be great if they offered support for this, including Advanced Mode.
06-02-2018, 04:03 PM #5
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Great work. If you haven't already, any chance you could submit your saves to Save Wizard? Would be great if they offered support for this, including Advanced Mode.

Will do working on covenant trophies right now.
06-02-2018, 04:06 PM #6
Originally posted by brettlepp View Post
Thank you for all of your saves they have helped me clean up some trophies, will you be doing any covenant trophies?

Actually I will start the covenant trophies right now.
06-04-2018, 06:51 AM #7
This save is amazing, it has a lot of things that helped me in my current playthrough, thank you!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo