Post: Darksiders 3 Post game save to unlock few trophies [CUSA08880]
12-03-2018, 09:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Important Note

A user mentioned that this save also works with the Disk version CUSA08798 version (EU Disc)

Originally posted by watakaru View Post
Thanks for upload, just finished game and used your save for 5 Balanced Enchants. Can't wait for Apocalyptic/Havoc Kills save set.

One important thing i got CUSA08798 version (EU Disc) and save still worked for me.

This is a POST game save done on Story Difficulty patch number 1.03 (i do not know if it works on earlier patch numbers) you have 16.000 Souls and you can buy the stuff mentioned below

Load the save

Buy ONE Angelic Artifact (you need to buy all 8 anyways for the Fafnir +3 upgrade) and you get
Clean up crew
Pick up 500 Drops

Holy Keeper
Collect 50 Angelic Artifacts

Then go to Uthane and upgrade the Demonic Fafnir +3 to Balanced to get
Enhance!
Upgrade an Enhantment

Can you restore the Balance?
Upgrade an Enhancement to Balanced

Balance in all things
Upgrade 5 Enhancements to Balanced

Kill one enemy and you get
Devil's in the Details
Kill 666 Enemies

Soul Harvester
Collect 100,000 Souls

Soul Reaper
Collect 1,000,000 Souls

Reload the save and buy one Demonic Artifact from Vulgrim and you get

Demon Keeper
Collect 50 Demonic Artifacts

Buy One Silver of Adamantine and you get
Unshakable Fortitude
Collect 30 Silver Adamantine

Buy One Fragment of Adamantine and you get
Unyielding Strength
Collect 30 Fragments of Adamantine

Buy One Piece of Adamantine and you get
Unbreakable Will
Collect 30 Pieces so Adamantine

Reload the save AGIAN and buy Essence of a Chosen to get

One Of The Chosen
Collect an Essence of a Chosen

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Also check the following threads provided by IxChocolateMan for Beast Mode [CUSA08880] and Death Incarnate [CUSA08798] trophies

Last edited by FamiliarGamer ; 01-27-2019 at 09:23 PM.

The following 594 users say thank you to FamiliarGamer for this useful post:

``,, _cj3z_, 0fox, 1076530091, 17Coxy, 3bdullaH7, [email protected], 95bits, A86, Abdulla4542, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abufhad, abulnoor, acebluedolphin, ADAM1413, Adrianko7, aeki88, aeneax, Ahmad55d, ahmadpasha, Ahmed-170, AkIrA HD, akram_buzaid, alarosy2015, Alberish, alcomplus, aldwin1412, AleMunhoz, Alexsandr194, AlexStar, Alinasser502, allforthetrophy, almarri81, almightyjalin, ALQZ3AN, alshar8i, Amir_punk, Amoag, AndersonRJMac, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Ar878x, Araez1990, arionkuo, ARKV, armandu78, Ashraf1979, AsianDx, atman880, Ayaali41, azdian, Bactrim, BADDOG-9, Bader505, bally341981, ballyshow, BanditC1998, Bartender, Bartowski, Bassa, Beethoven_BB, berserkt, BIGBOSSNAWAF, birka, BlackHat72, BlackMetalPanda, blackmustang, blamper, blankinblack13, Blenderr100, bloodrive65, Bobcat, bobsandbag, boodi82, Boss1993, Brakyos, watakaru, Brentage, brien520, Budokai12, Buuzer, cactustrav77, Captain Harlock, carlosmoniwa, carmania, carneliansun, Castru, caymaz, cazul765, cepi, chaoszage, Chen-Zhou, Chickenbowser, ChiTownzBoy05, chobit, Ciccioboy, citizen502, claudiacip, Cleberson, Cloud and 494 other users.
12-08-2018, 08:14 PM #11
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by mhzri View Post
can you make it US save please ?

Does the game have Advanced Mode on Save Wizard? If it has then it would be possible to do
12-09-2018, 09:11 AM #12

I do not have the US version of yge game unfortunatly, i'm sorry :(
12-09-2018, 07:18 PM #13

I have the US digital version and the saves are working.

Do you maybe also have a save game for the Abraxis related trophys?
12-10-2018, 04:18 PM #14
Originally posted by LeRotbart View Post

I have the US digital version and the saves are working.

Do you maybe also have a save game for the Abraxis related trophys?

i am not sure, i'll check it out for you when i'm home later tonight!
12-10-2018, 11:35 PM #15
Thanks for the Upload but does anyone KNOW if this works on the US Disc version of the game. I believe The game ID [CUSA08880] is the same on US version because that's what comes up when loading it in Save Wizard.
12-11-2018, 12:41 PM #16
Originally posted by ToLoveRufan84 View Post
Thanks for the Upload but does anyone KNOW if this works on the US Disc version of the game. I believe The game ID [CUSA08880] is the same on US version because that's what comes up when loading it in Save Wizard.

if it has the same game ID then it should work, a user also mentioned that this also worked wit the game ID CUSA08798
12-13-2018, 03:04 AM #17
Originally posted by FamiliarGamer View Post
Originally posted by ToLoveRufan84 View Post

if it has the same game ID then it should work, a user also mentioned that this also worked wit the game ID CUSA08798

So i tried the save and it works on the US disc version too. But I could not use the save since I have all the trophies list on my first playthrough easy. Now I'm playing on Balance so trophies will not pop anymore besides it was missing key items needed like material and Enhancements so I decided not to use it.
12-16-2018, 12:43 PM #18
Hi,

Thanks !!!

I'm looking for Save to have MAXIMUM CAPACITY Trophy in EU.

I don't know why but i collected All and i still don't have the trophy (i checked with Youtube and all is good for me)... Maybe bug...

Thanks Winky Winky
12-17-2018, 07:04 PM #19
V77NNY
Keeper
Originally posted by Ryaku69 View Post
Hi,

Thanks !!!

I'm looking for Save to have MAXIMUM CAPACITY Trophy in EU.

I don't know why but i collected All and i still don't have the trophy (i checked with Youtube and all is good for me)... Maybe bug...

Thanks Winky Winky

I'm in the same boat.......Maximum Capacity - last trophy before plat
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo